Barceló Granada Congress
Maestro Montero, 12, Ronda District, 18004 Granada, Spain –
5 Reasons to Choose Barceló Granada Congress
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Granada Science Park 0.3 miles
- Bib-Rambla Square 0.7 miles
- Calle Navas 0.7 miles
- Royal Chapel of Granada 0.8 miles
- Royal Chapel 0.8 miles
- Facultad de Derecho 0.8 miles
- Granada Cathedral 0.8 miles
- Carrefour Commercial Center 0.9 miles
- Alcaiceria 0.9 miles
- Plaza Nueva 1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Elvira Street 1 miles
- Albaicin 1 miles
- Hammam Arab Baths 1.1 miles
- Carrera del Darro Street 1.2 miles
- Granada Train Station 1.2 miles
- Alhambra and Generalife 1.3 miles
- San Nicolas Viewpoint 1.3 miles
- Sacromonte 1.3 miles
- Paseo de los Tristes Boulevard 1.3 miles
- Museum Federico Garcia Lorca 10.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Mercadona Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Federico García Lorca Airport 9.4 miles
- Malaga Airport 59.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: Mediterranean, Spanish, International
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
Barceló Granada Congress features these highly-rated facilities:
- Business Center 8.3
- Sun Deck
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Turkish/Steam Bath (additional charge)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Solarium (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
- Sauna (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Skiing Off-site
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 15 per day.
- Parking Garage
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Shuttle Service
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Soundproof Rooms
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children are welcome
|0 - 2 years||
Can use a crib when requested
|3 - 11 years||
Can use an existing bed
The maximum number of cribs and children allowed in existing beds depends on the room you pick. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
There's no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Barceló Granada Congress accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Please note that guests must present the credit card used to make the reservation on arrival. If you are not the owner of the credit card used to make the reservation, please contact the property in advance.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.