Hotel Parador de Argómaniz
Carretera N-I Km. 363, 01192 Argómaniz, Spain – Great location - show map
Got a question?
Find more info in the questions and answers. Need something else? Send your own question to the property below.
About Parador de Argómaniz
Thanks! You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question.
Fernando Buesa Arena5.1 miles
Artium Museum6.6 miles
Catedral de Santa Maria6.7 miles
University of the Basque Country - Álava Campus6.9 miles
Basque House of Parliament in Vitoria-Gasteiz6.9 miles
Txagorritxu Hospital7.6 miles
Mendizorroza Stadium7.7 miles
Ecomuseo de la Sal8.4 miles
Sanctuary of Arantzazu10.5 miles
Aizkorri - Aratz Natural Reserve11.8 miles
Lake Parque Provincial Garaio3.1 miles
River Rio Zadorra // Alegría7.5 miles
Mountain Parque Natural Gorbeia17.4 miles
Mountain Parque Natural Urkiola23.6 miles
River Nacedero Río Urederra30.4 miles
Vitoria Airport9.7 miles
Agoncillo Airport30.6 miles
Bilbao Airport35.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Restaurante Marmitia del parador de Argomaniz
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
4 reasons to choose Parador de Argómaniz
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most popular amenities
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
This property has taken steps to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel
These are the steps this property has taken to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel:
- Recycling bins available to guests and waste is recycled
- The property makes efforts to reduce food waste
- Single-use plastic stirrers not used
- Single-use plastic straws not used
- Single-use plastic water bottles not used
- Single-use plastic bottles not used
- Single-use plastic cups not used
- Single-use plastic cutlery/plates not used
- Water-efficient toilets
- Water-efficient showers
- Option to opt out of daily room cleaning
- Option to reuse towels
- Most lighting throughout property uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- All windows are double-glazed
- 100% renewable electricity used throughout
- Key card or motion-controlled electricity
- Electric car charging station
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Provide guests with info about local ecosystems, history, culture, and visitor etiquette
- Green spaces like (rooftop) gardens at the property
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Parador de Argómaniz accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Parador de Argómaniz
The following parking options are available to guests staying at Parador de Argómaniz (subject to availability):
- Parking on site
- Street parking
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Free parking
Guests staying at Parador de Argómaniz can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Parador de Argómaniz include:
Parador de Argómaniz is 2,150 feet from the center of Argómaniz.
Parador de Argómaniz has 1 restaurant:
- Restaurante Marmitia del parador de Argomaniz
Check-in at Parador de Argómaniz is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Yes, Parador de Argómaniz is popular with guests booking family stays.
The prices at Parador de Argómaniz may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Parador de Argómaniz by:
- Taxi 50min
- Bus 50min
Parador de Argómaniz offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Pool table
- Game room