Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Six Senses Fiji
Vunabaka, Malolo Island Nadi, Malolo, Fiji – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 35 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Six Senses Fiji features a restaurant, free bikes, a fitness center and bar in Malolo. The accommodations features a private beach area, as well as a shared lounge and a garden. The accommodations offers a 24-hour front desk, room service and currency exchange for guests.
The units in the resort are equipped with a coffee machine. At Six Senses Fiji, every room includes air conditioning and a TV.
Guests at the accommodations can enjoy a buffet or a la carte breakfast.
Six Senses Fiji offers a terrace. Activities such as snorkeling, cycling, canoeing can be enjoyed in the surroundings, and guests can relax along the beachfront.
The nearest airport is Nadi International, 19 mi from Six Senses Fiji, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose Six Senses Fiji
Malolo Island Beach9.0 Wonderful beach1.1 miles from property
Likuliku Lagoon Resort Beach9.4 Wonderful beach1.3 miles from property
- When is the best time to visit your property for the perfect beach holiday?The climate in Fiji is tropical marine and it is warm year round with minimal extremes. The warm season is from November to April and the cooler seaso...Answered on October 22, 2019
- Hello! Which rooms have direct beach access?Our Beach Front Pool Villas and Beach Front ResidencesAnswered on December 29, 2020
- Do you have any additional information on when we will be charged? I’m looking to book now for a stay in late October 2021. Thanks!Please note we will collect payment 30 days prior to your arrival date.Answered on December 29, 2020
- I have 2 adults and 2 children ( 16 and 12)Can we stay in the beachfront pool villa? It says 3.Bula, Thank you for your enquiry. Please note that we can only accommodate 3 guests in Beachfront Pool Villa. Alternative option would be Hideaway ...Answered on October 26, 2021
- I will be staying with you feb 17th to 22nd 2022, flying in from Sydney. How do I arrange the PCR test to be able to travel home again!Bula, Pleased to advise that the PCR test facilities will be available at the resort. The result will be given in 48 hours. Thank you and kind rega...Answered on November 7, 2021
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
Open for: Dinner
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 6 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The maximum number of cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Six Senses Fiji accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that All credit card transactions are subject to a 3.5 percent service fee.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), make sure you're booking this property in accordance with the destination's local government guidelines, including (but not limited to) the purpose of travel and maximum group size.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
It's not possible to stay at this property for coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Six Senses Fiji of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Restaurant is closed from Fri, Mar 01, 2019 until Sun, Mar 31, 2019
FAQs about Six Senses Fiji
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Check-in at Six Senses Fiji is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Six Senses Fiji has 3 restaurants:
- Tovolea Restaurant
- RaRa Restaurant
- TeiTei Pizzeria
Guests staying at Six Senses Fiji can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 2.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Room options at Six Senses Fiji include:
The prices at Six Senses Fiji may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Six Senses Fiji is 1.1 miles from the center of Malolo.
Yes, Six Senses Fiji is popular with guests booking family stays.
Six Senses Fiji offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Tennis court
- Evening entertainment
- Kids' club
- Beauty services
- Cooking class
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Locker rooms
- Tennis equipment
- Themed dinners
- Water sports facilities on site
- Facial treatments
- Live music/Performance
- Open-air bath
- Movie nights
- Waxing services
- Tour or class about local culture
- Swimming pool
- Body treatments
- Body scrub
- Body wrap
- Spa facilities
- Steam room
- Private beach area
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Back massage
- Neck massage
- Foot massage
- Couples' massage
- Head massage
- Hand massage
- Full-body massage
- Entertainment staff
- Yoga classes
- Fitness classes