DoubleTree by Hilton Leeds
Granary Wharf, 2 Wharf Approach, Leeds, LS1 4BR, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 4732 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Leeds
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Leeds City Center is located in the waterside Granary Wharf area, only 2 minutes' walk from Leeds Railway Station and a 7-minutes' walk from the city center shops. Limited parking is available.
The contemporary rooms offer complimentary WiFi, a 42-inch flat-screen TV, a walk-in shower and bottled water. Suites feature city views from floor-to-ceiling windows.
The Lock Kitchen and Bar offering an all-day dining including, breakfast, brunch or dinner, along with the option to relax inside or outside on the waterside terrace. The Sky Lounge restaurant features a rooftop cocktail bar with city views from the heated balcony. Guests can enjoy afternoon tea, and in the evening, live music and DJs.
DoubleTree by Hilton Leeds features 19 meeting rooms with views of the canal. A 24-hour fitness room is also available. Leeds Bradford Airport is 9 miles from the hotel.
This is our guests' favorite part of Leeds, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Good evening, Due to the current corona virus situation, i was just wondering whether the current rates would still apply closer to the time?Good Morning Sorry but I don't understand this question? Could you please elaborate. Thank youAnswered on 22 May 2020
- Is there a bath in the room with large double bed?Thanks for your enquiry. Showers are included as standard in all our rooms however it is only our King City Suite and King Master Suite which also h..Answered on 28 November 2019
- Do you need photo I’d to check in?Photo ID may be required on check in.Answered on 11 October 2019
- What time is breakfast served? Latest time please?Monday-Friday: 07:00am-09:30am Saturday and Sunday: 08:00am-11:00amAnswered on 21 June 2021
- Is this close to the train station please?If you use the south exit of the station we are right outside, the steps down lead to the forecourt of the hotelAnswered on 20 October 2021
- Still looking?
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- BBQ facilitiesAdditional charge
- Bicycle rental
- Live music/Performance
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Parking garage
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/Puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- Pet bowls
- Adults only
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Soundproof rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Fitness center
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
1:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
DoubleTree by Hilton Leeds accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Cash only reservations are not accepted by the hotel.
Please note that valet parking is available at an extra charge.
For the purposes of satellite navigation systems, please use postcode LS11 5PS.
The hotel has a limited number of parking spaces available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform DoubleTree by Hilton Leeds of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
The Lock: Closed from Fri, Dec 02, 2022 until Fri, Dec 02, 2022
The Lock: Closed from Fri, Dec 09, 2022 until Fri, Dec 09, 2022
Bar is closed from Fri, Nov 18, 2022 until Fri, Nov 18, 2022
Bar is closed from Thu, Dec 15, 2022 until Thu, Dec 15, 2022
Bar is closed from Thu, Dec 29, 2022 until Thu, Dec 29, 2022
FAQs about DoubleTree by Hilton Leeds
The prices at DoubleTree by Hilton Leeds may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
DoubleTree by Hilton Leeds is 1,300 feet from the center of Leeds.
Room options at DoubleTree by Hilton Leeds include:
Check-in at DoubleTree by Hilton Leeds is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Guests staying at DoubleTree by Hilton Leeds can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
DoubleTree by Hilton Leeds offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Bicycle rental
- Live music/Performance
DoubleTree by Hilton Leeds has 1 restaurant:
- The Lock