Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Hotel Courtyard By Marriott London City AirportTravel Sustainable property
10 Connaught Road, Silvertown, Newham, London, E16 2AE, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
Most popular amenities
This property is part of the Travel Sustainable program, which means it’s taken significant steps to make your stay more sustainable.
These are the steps this property has taken to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel:
- Recycling bins available to guests and waste is recycled
- The property makes efforts to reduce food waste
- Water cooler/dispenser
- Single-use shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles not used
- Single-use plastic stirrers not used
- Single-use plastic straws not used
- Single-use plastic water bottles not used
- Single-use plastic bottles not used
- Single-use plastic cups not used
- Single-use plastic cutlery/plates not used
- Water-efficient toilets
- Water-efficient showers
- Option to opt out of daily room cleaning
- Option to reuse towels
- Most food provided at the property is locally sourced
- Most lighting throughout property uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- All windows are double-glazed
- Offsets a portion of their carbon footprint
- Key card or motion-controlled electricity
- Invests a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Provide guests with info about local ecosystems, history, culture, and visitor etiquette
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed or interacted with while kept at the property, nor are they harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Green spaces like (rooftop) gardens at the property
- Most food provided is organic
- Bicycle parking
4 reasons to choose Courtyard By Marriott London City Airport
Got a question?
Find more info in the questions and answers. Need something else? Send your own question to the property below.
About Courtyard By Marriott London City Airport
Thanks! You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question.
Brick Lane Music Hall0.1 miles
The Valley1.2 miles
Royal Artillery Barracks1.4 miles
O2 Arena1.7 miles
West Ham United FC2 miles
Restaurant Yi Ban Chinese restaurant0.7 miles
Restaurant Eeshies Kitchen1.2 miles
Tube Station2.4 miles
East Ham Tube Station2.5 miles
Tower of London5.1 miles
London Eye7 miles
Big Ben7.2 miles
Houses of Parliament7.2 miles
Trafalgar Square7.3 miles
Piccadilly Circus7.6 miles
Buckingham Palace7.9 miles
intu Lakeside Shopping Centre10.4 miles
Subway Silvertown0.2 miles
Train Woolwich Arsenal1.4 miles
Subway Canning Town Tube Station1.6 miles
Subway North Greenwich Tube Station1.7 miles
Subway Plaistow Tube Station2.2 miles
London City Airport0.3 miles
London Heathrow Airport21.4 miles
London Gatwick Airport25.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Kitchen and Bar at the Courtyard
Food: British, Indian, Italian, Mediterranean, Pizza, Steakhouse, Local, European
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
House rules Courtyard By Marriott London City Airport takes special requests – add in the next step!
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Courtyard By Marriott London City Airport accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Courtyard By Marriott London City Airport
Room options at Courtyard By Marriott London City Airport include:
The prices at Courtyard By Marriott London City Airport may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Courtyard By Marriott London City Airport by:
- Taxi 2min
- Walking 7min
Courtyard By Marriott London City Airport has 1 restaurant:
- Kitchen and Bar at the Courtyard
Guests staying at Courtyard By Marriott London City Airport can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
Check-in at Courtyard By Marriott London City Airport is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Yes, Courtyard By Marriott London City Airport is popular with guests booking family stays.
Courtyard By Marriott London City Airport is 6.8 miles from the center of London.
Courtyard By Marriott London City Airport offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Tennis court
- Themed dinners
- Walking tours
- Cooking class
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Bike tours
- Tour or class about local culture
- Live music/Performance