Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport
Eastern Perimeter Road, Hatton Cross, Hillingdon, TW6 2SQ, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
On the eastern perimeter of Heathrow Airport, Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport is a 5-minute walk from Hatton Cross Underground Station. The modern hotel has a 24-hour front desk and an international restaurant.
The air-conditioned rooms at Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport each have a spacious bathroom with luxury toiletries. Rooms also feature a work desk and a flat-screen TV.
The restaurant serves a varied menu in contemporary surroundings. Guests can enjoy beverages and light snacks in the stylish bar, or try specialty coffees at Costa coffee shop. The hotel offers a varied breakfast which includes waffles and omelets freshly cooked to order by the chef.
Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport is a 10-minute drive from the Heathrow Airport Terminals. On-site parking is available, and the hotel is served by the H2A at Arrivals Hotel Hoppa Bus for Terminals 1, 2 & 3 (service in peak morning and evenings only) and H5A Bos stop 17 Hotel Hoppa Bus for Terminals 4 & 5. Hounslow center is a 15-minute bus ride away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.5 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM & Currency Exchange: Need cash? There's an ATM and a currency exchange service at this property.
- Hello given the coronavirus situation, is your gym open at all?Hi, Thank you for your message, unfortunately do to the government restrictions the Gym has been closed until further notice.Answered on May 19, 2020
- due to travel with my husband and staying here are the resteraunts running as usual because of the virus or is it just to over night stay???Good morning, Restaurant and Bar are closed, however we have a Shop and room service operating. We are looking forward to welcoming you to the hotel.Answered on May 28, 2020
- Is the (public) shuttle bus to/from the airport free or at cost? If there is a cost, could you please state? Than youhi, thank you for your message. the shuttle is not free of charge from or to the airport. the charge fro our hotel to the airport is £5 but from th..Answered on January 22, 2020
- Hello, I have a layover at LHR for 15 hours and plan to book a room at your hotel. I will arrive at Terminal 5 and depart at Terminal 5. My question i..hello, thank you for your message. there is a shuttle from the airport, however you'll have to pa when you arrive their at she charge no more than £..Answered on January 22, 2020
- Is the parking free?Yes, £12.00 overnightAnswered on December 14, 2019
- Still looking?
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
The H9 and H56 Hotel Hoppa Buses all stop at the hotel. The H9 is from Terminals 1, 2 and 3, and the H56 operates from Terminals 4 and 5.
Please inform Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport
The prices at Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport include:
Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport has 1 restaurant:
Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Bicycle rental
Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport is 4.3 miles from the center of Hillingdon.
Guests staying at Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport by:
- Airport shuttle (public) 20min
- Subway/Metro 30min
Check-in at Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Yes, Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport is popular with guests booking family stays.