Leonardo Hotel Nottingham - formerly Jurys Inn
Waterfront Plaza, Station Street, Nottingham, NG2 3BJ, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
Stay in the heart of Nottingham
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Leonardo Hotel Nottingham - formerly Jurys Inn! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
In Nottingham city center, this Leonardo Hotel offers modern rooms with spacious bathrooms, just 5 minutes’ walk from Nottingham Rail Station. Nottingham’s bars and central nightlife are just 10 minutes’ walk away.
Each contemporary, spacious room features a Dream bed, a flat-screen TV, spa toiletries and air conditioning. There is a workspace area and tea and coffee-making facilities. All guests have access to the on-site fitness room.
Leonardo Hotel Nottingham is located on London Road within a 2-minute walk of the tramway system and Ice Arena. Broadmarsh Center and Nottingham Caves are less than 10 minutes’ walk away. The hotel is a 2-minute walk from The Parc Center secure pay and display car park on Queens Road.
The contemporary restaurant offers an international dinner menu. The stylish Inntro bar serves light lunches and bar snacks, while Il Barista is an all-day coffee bar serving a variety of fresh coffees.
The hotel has a 24-hour reception, free WiFi throughout and also provides dry cleaning/laundry.
This is our guests' favorite part of Nottingham, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.6 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi are all the standard twin rooms with 1 double and 1 single bed ? ThanksGood Morning, That's correct. Kind Regards, Sophie Robey Assistant ManagerAnswered on 15 November 2019
- Where is your parking located near to the hotelHello Unfortunately we don't have our private parking but the one we recommend call Parc Centre (NG2 3AS) If you have any more question please let u..Answered on 17 July 2021
- Is there any parking pleaseThe nearest car park is one street over from the hotel and is called the Parc centre. It is £8 overnight and £11 for 24 hrsAnswered on 18 May 2021
- Hi are you still open?Hello. Due to the Corona Virus pandemic and National Lockdown we are able to accommodate essential travel only. We also require a confirmation letter ..Answered on 18 February 2021
- what time does breakfast startHi, Thank you for your message. Our breakfast is served from 6.30am to 10am Monday to Friday, and from 7am to 11am Saturdays and Sunday, Bank Holid..Answered on 3 January 2022
- Still looking?
Open for: Dinner
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Coffee house on site
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kids' meals
- Parking garage
- Baggage storage
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Pet bowls
- Convenience store on site
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Fitness center
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 10 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Leonardo Hotel Nottingham - formerly Jurys Inn accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Leonardo Hotel Nottingham - formerly Jurys Inn
Leonardo Hotel Nottingham - formerly Jurys Inn has 1 restaurant:
- The Kitchen
Check-in at Leonardo Hotel Nottingham - formerly Jurys Inn is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Leonardo Hotel Nottingham - formerly Jurys Inn is 2,600 feet from the center of Nottingham.
Leonardo Hotel Nottingham - formerly Jurys Inn offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
The prices at Leonardo Hotel Nottingham - formerly Jurys Inn may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Leonardo Hotel Nottingham - formerly Jurys Inn can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 6.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Yes, Leonardo Hotel Nottingham - formerly Jurys Inn is popular with guests booking family stays.
Room options at Leonardo Hotel Nottingham - formerly Jurys Inn include: