Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
160 Sussex Gardens, Paddington, Westminster Borough, London, W2 1UD, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 1539 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of London – Excellent location – show map
Just a 5-minute walk from Hyde Park, Stylotel is a state-of-the-art property set between 2 19th-century townhouses, with ultra-modern, contemporary rooms. Oxford Street is a 15-minute walk away.
Each stylish room features satellite TV, a work area and is soundproofed. The luxury private bathrooms include a walk in shower and hairdryers.
Stylotel is just a 2-minute walk from Paddington Station with its direct rail link services. The Heathrow Express to Heathrow Airport is accessible as well as many other national train services and access to 4 tube (subway) lines.
A 10-minute bus or tube (subway) ride away will bring you in to the heart of London. Piccadilly Circus, Leicester Square and Soho are thriving with bars, restaurants, clubs and theaters.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
4 reasons to choose Stylotel
- Is there an elevator? Please tell me about the airport shuttle. Is there a cost?Stylotel has an elevator but for some rooms you still have some stairs after exiting the elevator. The maximum you may have to go up or down by stairs...Answered on December 17, 2019
- Is the hotel outside the London Congestion Zone? Any parking lot available? If yes, how much is the parking fee?Stylotel is located outside the Congestion Charge and ULEZ zones. Parking is available at an additional charge (£18/day as of April 2020).Answered on May 4, 2020
- Hi do you offer luggage storage?Yes we do! You can store your luggage FREE of charge before check in and after check out as well as in-between stays. Charges apply at all other times...Answered on May 4, 2020
- How much would it cost for two people with one piece of luggage and a carry on each to get to Heathrow in June 12 late morning.Currently this transfer will cost between £35-£40 if pre-booked at the reception (April 2020). London taxis (black cabs) cost around £75 so ask us!Answered on May 4, 2020
- Hi, Can parking be reserved? We are travelling from Lancashire and need parking without the worry of having to find somewhere safe and secure.Hello, we have handful of spaces available at the hotel, please contact the hotel direct or message through the reservation if you made one already wi...Answered on June 11, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 2:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 5 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Stylotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
There is a elevator in both buildings but for some rooms you may have to use stairs for one floor
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Groups of school children under 17 years old are not accepted.
Stylotel is arranged over 2 buildings. The main building is where all the Stylorooms live. The Stylosuites chose to live on their own in the second building across the road above our brand new Aviation themed bar, The Sussex Arms. Both buildings have elevators but for some rooms you may still have some steps after exiting the elevator (blame the Victorians, not us). In the main building just over half the rooms have step-free access. The maximum you may need to climb stairs is one floor. Customers staying in the Stylosuites can use the elevator from the ground floor up when the bar is open (normally 10:00-23:30 but subject to change due to Covid19). When the bar is closed you must use the stairs to go up one floor (bypassing the bar) and you can use the elevator from then on.
Work is well under way to install a brand new elevator in the main building that houses the Stylorooms. We expect the new elevator to be ready towards the end of December. This means that until then there will be no elevator serving the stylorooms. We will try to accommodate customers in the lower floors as much as possible and our staff will be available to help with luggage during check in and check out. Work will only be conducted during working hours when most customers are out and about exploring London and every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Please inform Stylotel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Stylotel
Stylotel is 2.1 miles from the center of London.
Room options at Stylotel include:
Check-in at Stylotel is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The prices at Stylotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Stylotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Walking tours
- Horseback riding
- Bike tours
- Themed dinners
From the nearest airport, you can get to Stylotel by:
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 45min
Guests staying at Stylotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish