Vintry & Mercer
20 Garlick Hill, City of London, London, EC4V 2AU, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 3133 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of London
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Vintry & Mercer! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Set 2,300 feet from St Paul's Cathedral, the five-star Vintry & Mercer in London offers a fitness center and bar. Popular points of interest nearby include Sky Garden, Tower of London and Borough Market. The property offers a business center and free WiFi.
At the hotel, all rooms and suites feature a bespoke interior design and include a wardrobe and a flat-screen TV. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries, while some units at Vintry & Mercer also provide guests with a balcony.
A continental breakfast can be enjoyed at the property. The on-site restaurant specializes in British and Asian cuisine.
Staff at the reception can provide advice on what to do in the area.
London Bridge is 1.1 mi from the accommodations. Mansion House station is a minute's walk from the property. London City Airport is 7.5 mi away.
This is our guests' favorite part of London, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is breakfast provided?We provide two choices of Breakfast - Continental Buffet Or A la carte Breakfast is served at below times: Mon to Fri: 6.30 – 10.30am Sat & Sun: 7am – 11amAnswered on 29 July 2019
- Hi, have a free car park availableNo we do not have free car park. There are two car parks in the area Baynard House located in Queen Victoria Street and NCP Vintry Thames Exchange loc..Answered on 21 January 2021
- Hello I was wanting to get parking also please eRegretfully we don't have parking facilities. I can recommend a couple ones externally: -NCP London Vintry Thames Exchange: Bell Wharf Ln, London EC4R..Answered on 11 July 2022
- Hi what time does the roof terrace close ?Mercer Roof Terrace bar hours Monday – Saturday: 12:00 – 23:00 Sunday: 12:00 – 22:30Answered on 6 October 2021
- Hello, Does the hotel operate a key card system.Hello, Yes we do, We look forward to welcoming you to Vintry & Mercer.Answered on 3 April 2022
- Still looking?
Vintry Kitchen Cafe & WIne Bar
Food: American, Italian, Local, International, European
Mercer Roof Terrace
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Flat-screen TV
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Daily housekeeping
- Baggage storage
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Room service
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Key access
- Air conditioning
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Fitness center
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Vintry & Mercer accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note some of our Suites have Balconies and some do not. This is a request and subject to availibility , we cannot guarentee this.
Due to private events some of our restaurants might be closed for your stay, we recommend booking our restaursants for Lunch / Dinner to avoid dissapointment.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.