Stay in the heart of Cambridge – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at West Court- Jesus College! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
West Court at Jesus College (part of the University of Cambridge) offers a collection of contemporary and traditional bedrooms located in the center of Cambridge. Opened in 2017, bedrooms are attractively furnished with floor to ceiling windows, some with balconies and city views. They feature free WiFi, a flat-screen TV, complimentary refreshments, desk and chair, complimentary toiletries and hairdryers.
A continental breakfast with a hot daily option is available.
West Court- Jesus College is walking distance to all major sites including museums, churches, theaters, and the city’s ancient and beautiful Colleges. The nearest train station is Cambridge Central Railway Station, 1.4 mi away and the nearest airport is London Stansted Airport, 23 mi from the hotel.
During your stay, you are welcome to look around Jesus College. Established between 1496 and 1516 on the site of the twelfth-century Benedictine nunnery. The original buildings include a huge church, now known as the College chapel, where visitors are welcome to look round and attend services such as Evensong. These historic buildings remain at the College’s center, and beyond them there are 24 acres of sports fields and gardens making for a tranquil oasis in the center of Cambridge.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
- What are the parking feesCurrently i'm afraid we are unable to offer parking to any external guests. We do apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.Answered on 21 August 2020
- Hi what are the parking costs please?Currently i'm afraid we are unable to offer parking to any external guests. We do apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.Answered on 21 August 2020
- Can I check please that you have parking and if so how much is it? Many thanksCurrently i'm afraid we are unable to offer parking to any external guests. We do apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.Answered on 21 August 2020
- I might have to arrive after 10PM. Is it possible to check in at that time?Dear Guest, Thanks you for booking with us. It is possible to check in after that time. You will just need to check in at the Porters' Lodge which i..Answered on 13 January 2020
- Hi - I recently moved from London to Cambridge to my family but due to lack of space I find it difficult to work from home long hours. Given you rent ..Thank you for your message. I'm afraid the West Court accommodation facility is for short term accommodation. We do not offer long term rental accommo..Answered on 19 October 2020
- Toilet paper
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Snack bar
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Baggage storage
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Designated smoking area
- Smoke-free property
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Bathroom emergency cord
- Lowered sink
- Raised toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
West Court- Jesus College accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.