Stay in the heart of Fira – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Aressana Spa Hotel & Suites - Small Luxury Hotels of the World! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Centrally located in Fira and only steps from the famous Caldera, this family-run hotel provides a peaceful base for its guests, with spa facilities and an outdoor pool area. Αressana Spa Hotel & Suites is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
The elegant and fresh guest rooms are decorated in warm earthy tones. Guests are welcomed with in-room complimentary homemade sweets and local spirits.
Guests can indulge in beauty and relaxation treatments at the hotel’s Tefsion Kallos Spa. There is also a well-appointed fitness center on the site. Aressana Spa Hotel has many little hideaways where guests can read or just relax.
A certified Greek Breakfast buffet with Santorinian specialties and traditional delicacies is served adjacent to the swimming pool between 08:00 and 11:00. The poolside snack bar provides a refreshing break from the Greek sun, serving light Santorinian and International meals, cool drinks and cocktails.
Aressana Hotel’s peaceful location offers magnificent sunrise views. Santorini's many local taverns, shops and restaurants are just steps away from the hotel.
The hotel is well-serviced by taxi and a bus station, located just 350 feet away. There is also a bank and post office close by. Santorini Airport (JTR) is 3.7 mi away and Athinios Port is 6.2 mi.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Exo Gialos Beach8.0 Very good beach1.8 miles from property
- Asking about this room type Premium Triple Room but don’t want ground floor for 2 adults and child aged 13 large double bed with sofa bed 19th to 26 ..Hello, most of the Premium Triple rooms are on the first floor with a balcony. You can add this preference when you make your booking.Answered on July 25, 2020
- How expensive is dinner in the restaurant.Thank you for your question. The most expensive Main Course on our menu is the Black Angus Steak for 25 Euro. The other foods are between 15-20 Euro.Answered on July 18, 2020
- Is there parking available in a nearby location?Thank you for your question. Our hotel is located in a pedestrian area but allows you to drive all the way up in front of the hotel to unload. The Hot..Answered on May 23, 2021
- Hello there, I would love to book with you for the 31st August for 6 nights, please could you tell me if the pool is open for use? Kind regards EmmaDear Emma, Thank you for your question. Yes, the swimming pool is open and operating normally, as all the facilities in the hotel (Spa, Restaurant ectAnswered on July 20, 2020
- Is there a way of picking the end rooms of the junior suites with shared swimming pools so we can be in the sun more compared to the middle roomsWe can not guarantee that you will receive the end rooms. Please do add this with your preferences when you make the booking, so if it is indeed avail..Answered on March 15, 2022
- Still looking?
Food: Greek, Mediterranean
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Aressana Spa Hotel & Suites - Small Luxury Hotels of the World accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that breakfast is served daily between 08:00 and 11:00.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Aressana Spa Hotel & Suites - Small Luxury Hotels of the World of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
If you require an invoice when booking a prepaid rate, write this and your company details in the Special Requests box.
Ifestioni Restaurant : Closed from Tue, Nov 15, 2022 until Sun, Mar 26, 2023
Bar is closed from Tue, Nov 15, 2022 until Sun, Mar 26, 2023
Fitness center is closed from Tue, Nov 15, 2022 until Sun, Mar 26, 2023
Spa/wellness center is closed from Tue, Mar 30, 2021 until Wed, May 19, 2021
Spa/wellness center is closed from Sun, Oct 31, 2021 until Sun, Mar 27, 2022
Spa/wellness center is closed from Tue, Nov 15, 2022 until Sun, Mar 26, 2023
Hot tub/jacuzzi is closed from Tue, Nov 15, 2022 until Sun, Mar 26, 2023
Aressana Main Swimming Pool: Closed from Mon, Nov 01, 2021 until Mon, Mar 28, 2022
Aressana Main Swimming Pool: Closed from Tue, Nov 15, 2022 until Sun, Mar 26, 2023
License number: 1198002
FAQs about Aressana Spa Hotel & Suites - Small Luxury Hotels of the World
Guests staying at Aressana Spa Hotel & Suites - Small Luxury Hotels of the World can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Aressana Spa Hotel & Suites - Small Luxury Hotels of the World is 1,300 feet from the center of Fira.
The prices at Aressana Spa Hotel & Suites - Small Luxury Hotels of the World may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Room options at Aressana Spa Hotel & Suites - Small Luxury Hotels of the World include:
Check-in at Aressana Spa Hotel & Suites - Small Luxury Hotels of the World is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Aressana Spa Hotel & Suites - Small Luxury Hotels of the World on this page.
Aressana Spa Hotel & Suites - Small Luxury Hotels of the World offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Fitness center
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Tour or class about local culture
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Horseback riding
- Walking tours
- Beauty services
- Swimming pool
- Facial treatments
- Cooking class
- Waxing services
- Themed dinners
- Body treatments
- Body scrub
- Body wrap
- Spa facilities
- Steam room
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Back massage
- Neck massage
- Foot massage
- Couples' massage
- Head massage
- Hand massage
- Full-body massage
Aressana Spa Hotel & Suites - Small Luxury Hotels of the World has 1 restaurant:
- Ifestioni Restaurant
From the nearest airport, you can get to Aressana Spa Hotel & Suites - Small Luxury Hotels of the World by:
- Taxi 10min
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 15min