Dunia Hôtel Bissau
Quartier Santa Lusia, 00000 Bissau, Guinea-Bissau – Good location – show map
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Dunia Hôtel Bissau! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.Our swimming pool is currently unavailable.
Dunia Hôtel Bissau is located in Bissau, 1 mi from Palace building. The property is set 1 mi from President Memorial. The property features a terrace, a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi.
At the hotel every room comes with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. The rooms include air conditioning, and some rooms have a terrace.
A buffet breakfast is served daily at the property. Guests can dine in the on-site restaurant.
At the accommodations, guests are welcome to take advantage of a fitness room. Amilcar Cabral is 1.1 mi from Dunia Hôtel Bissau, while Harbor is 1.6 mi away.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Bom dia! o meu nome é Alexandre de Almeida, de Lisboa, Portugal, e quero ficar ai hospedado nos dias 4 e 5 de novembro. quando tem ferry para Bubaque?Bom dia Caro Alexandre, o barco parte para o Bubaque toas as sextas feiras e retorna aos Domingos. Tambè têm botes que vao para la sobre a encomenda o..Answered on 29 October 2021
- Hello. Would the hotel be able to help us arrange a hire vehicle or driver as we will need to travel to Suro every day for business? If so, what is th..Good morning, We acknowledge the good reception of your message and we would like to know what kind of car you need Please. We are also inform you th..Answered on 29 September 2021
- Can you organize pick up from the airport at 4:30 am in the morning? Is there a charge for airport pick-u?yes it is possible and the service is free for reserved customers. Can you give us your name please. Best regardsAnswered on 23 November 2021
- Hello, my flight is arriving at 5 am on Monday morning Nov 22. Can I do early check in upon arrival to the hotel? ThanksGood morning dear, the early check in is charged at an amount of 21,000 xof/ 32 Euros Best regards Raisa DJATAAnswered on 23 November 2021
- Bonjour Votre hotel est ouvert ? et le restaurant ? et les restaurants en ville ? Merci d'avance Chris BosmaBonjour Mr. BOSMA, Nous avons le plaisir de vous confirmer que notre Hôtel et ouvert ainsi que le restaurant et les restaurant aux alentours. Nous vou..Answered on 22 March 2021
- Still looking?
- CuisineAfrican • Pizza • Seafood • Local • European • Grill/BBQ
- Open forBreakfast • Lunch • Dinner
- AmbienceFamily-friendly • Modern
- Wardrobe or closet
- Cleaning products
- Socket near the bed
- Drying rack for clothing
- Clothes rack
- Kids' club
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Parking garage
- ATM on site
- Baggage storage
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Shuttle service
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Mosquito net
- Tile/Marble floor
- Private entrance
- Laptop safe
- Soundproof rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttle
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Fitness center
From 3:00 PM to 3:30 PM
From 12:00 PM to 12:30 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Cash Dunia Hôtel Bissau accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Dunia Hôtel Bissau
Dunia Hôtel Bissau has 1 restaurant:
Yes, Dunia Hôtel Bissau is popular with guests booking family stays.
Check-in at Dunia Hôtel Bissau is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:30 PM.
Room options at Dunia Hôtel Bissau include:
The prices at Dunia Hôtel Bissau may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Dunia Hôtel Bissau is 1.2 miles from the center of Bissau.
Dunia Hôtel Bissau offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Kids' club
Guests staying at Dunia Hôtel Bissau can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 6.4).
Breakfast option(s) include: