Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran
Jalan Bukit Permai, 80361 Jimbaran, Indonesia – Great location - show map
Stay in the heart of Jimbaran – Great location - show map
Offering panoramic views of the ocean, Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran features a 1,300 sqm saltwater lagoon where guests can swim in. This property houses 2 dining options and luxurious air-conditioned rooms. It also offers free WiFi access throughout as well as a free scheduled shuttle service to the beach.
Rooms are fitted with modern furnishings and stylish interiors. Each room comes with a flat-screen satellite 3D SMART TV, a mini-bar, and coffee/tea making facilities. There is also a sophisticated private bathroom featuring separate bath and shower with exclusive toiletries.
Pan-Asian delights are on offer at Bamboo Chic Restaurant. At Latitude 8, guests can have a coffee and evening snacks. WaLa overlooks the lagoon and serves homemade gelato. From the Smoqee Sky Bar, guests can sip on cocktails and enjoy the views from the rooftop.
Guests can store luggage at the 24-hour reception and airport transfers can be arranged at a fee. Activities include working out at the gym or having a relaxing treatment at the spa. Staff at the tour desk can assist with travel arrangements, ticket services, as well as car hires and tours to explore the island.
Jimbaran Beach is only steps away and Garuda Wisnu Kencana Culture Park is 6.2 mi from Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran. Ngurah Rai International Airport is 5 mi from the property.
This is our guests' favorite part of Jimbaran, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.2 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM: Need cash? This property has an ATM on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran
Jimbaran Beach7.5 Good beach700 feet from property
Kedonganan Beach7.4 Good beach1 miles from property
Tegal Wangi Beach7.5 Good beach1.7 miles from property
Kelan Beach7.3 Good beach1.7 miles from property
- 1) what is the cost of the shuttle to the airport? 2) how much is a local taxi cost to the airport?Hi, Thank you for the inquiry We are delighted to inform that we do provide an airport transfer service and it depends on the type of transportation t...Answered on January 16, 2020
- Hi! Are double beds sufficient for 2 people? If I choose this option with 2 double beds for 3 people - I won’t need an extra bed, right? Thanks!Dear Valued Guest, We would like to inform you that there would be an option of the rooms for number of person in there room. There icons of people, ...Answered on February 5, 2020
- Hi, does this room have lagoon access to the swim-up bar?if you would like to have a room with direct access to lagoon, please choose deluxe lagoon access or aqua studio suite lagoon accessAnswered on June 23, 2022
- Is there a safe in the roomDear Our Valued Guest, Welcome to Destinations Unlock at Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran, Thank you for interest with our property. Following your questio...Answered on October 24, 2019
- Do you have beach service? Do you have Hotel's beds and parasols on the beach?Hi, Thank you for your inquiry We are delighted to inform that we do not have beach club, however it is only 5 minutes away to reach Jimbaran Beach f...Answered on January 16, 2020
- Still looking?
Food: Indonesian, Asian, International
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran
From the nearest airport, you can get to Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran by:
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 30min
Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran has 1 restaurant:
- Bamboo Chich
Check-in at Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran is 0.9 miles from the center of Jimbaran.
Room options at Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran include:
Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Pool table
- Kids' club
- Body scrub
- Spa facilities
- Locker rooms
- Entertainment staff
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Happy hour
- Yoga classes
- Facial treatments
- Cooking class
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Beauty services
- Swimming pool
- Hair treatments
- Body treatments
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
The prices at Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
The nearest beach is 800 feet from Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran.
Guests staying at Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish