Beresheet by Isrotel Exclusive
1 Beresheet Rd., Mitzpe Ramon, 80600, Israel – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 1528 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Get the celebrity treatment with world-class service at Beresheet by Isrotel Exclusive
The Beresheet Hotel is set on a cliff at the edge of the Ramon Crater in Mitzpe Ramon. Featuring characteristic stone walls, it offers luxurious rooms with free Wi-Fi, a balcony and panoramic views.
The elegant rooms come with a flat-screen TV, a coffee maker and a seating area. Bicycles and segways can be rented on site.
The restaurant features large glass windows that offer lovely views of the surroundings. The property also features a wellness center and a summer outdoor pool.
Providing free private parking, The Beresheet by Isrotel Exclusive is 14 mi from Avdat Archaeological Site. Sde Boker is a 30-minute drive away.
Two rooms are adapted for disabled people.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is the pool heated? Can it be used in the winter?Good Morning, The pool is heated to 26 degrees but it is affected by the temperature outside. There is the hotel's indoor pool heated to 33 degrees Regards,Answered on January 14, 2020
- Is it possible to get to Your hotel If you do not have a car?You can take a taxi, or use public transportation. The best way to travel with transportation is through Beer Sheva to Mitzpe RamonAnswered on November 3, 2019
- Is the room service kosher? If so, Which hashgahah?Good Morning, Yes the rooms service is kosher And the rabbinical supervision of Mitzpe Ramon Regards,Answered on November 20, 2019
- Want a room with a pool in those dates. Are any?Hello The hotel close LitalAnswered on January 13, 2021
- Hi, which facilities are available and which are not (due to covid-19 and the winter)?Hello The hotel close LitalAnswered on January 13, 2021
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 9:00 PM
8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Beresheet by Isrotel Exclusive accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
FAQs about Beresheet by Isrotel Exclusive
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Beresheet by Isrotel Exclusive on this page.
The prices at Beresheet by Isrotel Exclusive may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Beresheet by Isrotel Exclusive has 1 restaurant:
Check-in at Beresheet by Isrotel Exclusive is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Beresheet by Isrotel Exclusive offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Fitness center
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Tennis court
- Kids' club
- Evening entertainment
- Steam room
- Bike tours
- Tennis equipment
- Locker rooms
- Fitness classes
- Tour or class about local culture
- Bicycle rental
- Movie nights
- Horseback riding
- Walking tours
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Happy hour
- Spa facilities
- Yoga classes
- Live music/Performance
Room options at Beresheet by Isrotel Exclusive include:
Guests staying at Beresheet by Isrotel Exclusive can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Beresheet by Isrotel Exclusive is 1,650 feet from the center of Mitzpe Ramon.