Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Aemilia Hotel Bologna
Via Giovanna Zaccherini Alvisi 16, 40138 Bologna, Italy – Great location - show map
4 reasons to choose Aemilia Hotel Bologna
- How much is parking and is parking available at the hotel?Our private parking costs 15€ per night and it is an underground one, with video-surveillance. It’s not possible to reserve it but we have more than 2...Answered on November 19, 2019
- Is there an iron in the room or the hotel?Good morning, We do have iron on request for all our guests. kind regardsAnswered on September 4, 2019
- Hello, is the hot tub and roof top terrace accessible for all guests?Yes, every paying guest can access the roof top and the jacuzzi when it's open (summer)Answered on June 20, 2021
- Which room would be suitable for two adults + 1 young child (6 years old) staying together?Maybe a Superior room or higher so that you can sleep in a comfortable way even with you child in the bed (they have kingsize beds)Answered on May 4, 2022
- hi. is it possible to ride from Bologne to Milan by train or are there some restriction? can i travel between provinces? best regards, Mieszko.Hello, at the moment you can travel between provinces and regions for health, work or necessity reasons. Best regards, Front OfficeAnswered on March 16, 2021
- Still looking?
Food: Italian, Mediterranean, Local
Most popular amenities
From 2:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The maximum number of cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Aemilia Hotel Bologna accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
The credit card holder must be present upon arrival with the credit card used for the booking.
If a credit card of a third party is used, a signed authorization form of the credit card owner is mandatory.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Aemilia Hotel Bologna
Aemilia Hotel Bologna has 1 restaurant:
The prices at Aemilia Hotel Bologna may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Aemilia Hotel Bologna by:
- Taxi 20min
Room options at Aemilia Hotel Bologna include:
Guests staying at Aemilia Hotel Bologna can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Aemilia Hotel Bologna offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
Aemilia Hotel Bologna is 0.9 miles from the center of Bologna.
Check-in at Aemilia Hotel Bologna is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.