Hotel Regency-Small Luxury Hotels of the World
Piazza M. d'Azeglio 3, San Marco - Santissima Annunziata, 50121 Florence, Italy –
Max adults: 4
Max children: 1 (up to 0 years of age)
Superior Double Room
Room Selected at Check-In
Junior Suite with Terrace
Junior Suite With Private Garden
Classic Double Room
Deluxe Double Room
Deluxe Triple Room
Junior Suite (2 Adults)
Junior Suite (3 Adults)
5 Reasons to Choose Hotel Regency-Small Luxury Hotels of the World
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Florence
The Hotel Regency started service in the 19th century as a retreat for highly placed government officials and ministers of State. Today the property recaptures an era of impeccable hospitality and discrete service that is evident as soon as guests step through our doors.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Sant'Ambrogio Market 0.3 miles
- Pergola Theatre 0.3 miles
- Hospital of Innocents 0.4 miles
- Campo di Marte Station 0.4 miles
- Casa Buonarroti 0.4 miles
- Accademia Gallery 0.5 miles
- San Marco Museum 0.5 miles
- Convent of San Marco 0.5 miles
- Santa Croce 0.6 miles
- Bargello Museum 0.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Piazza della Signoria 0.7 miles
- Palazzo Vecchio 0.7 miles
- Strozzi Palace 0.9 miles
- Ponte Vecchio 0.9 miles
- Santa Maria Novella 0.9 miles
- Pitti Palace 1.1 miles
- The Mall Luxury Outlet 11 miles
- Piazza Matteotti 13.5 miles
- BARBERINO DESIGNER OUTLET 14.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Cibreo Cafè Cafe/Bar 0.4 miles
- Sant\'Ambrogio Market Market 0.4 miles
- Peretola Airport 3.8 miles
- Galileo Galilei Airport 43.6 miles
- Guglielmo Marconi Airport 52.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Relais Le Jardin
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows (additional charge)
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
- Bikes Available (free)
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 40 per day.
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
Good to Know Hotel Regency-Small Luxury Hotels of the World takes special requests – add in the next step!
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 12 years are charged EUR 39 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 77 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
ATM card Hotel Regency-Small Luxury Hotels of the World accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.