Hotel Rose Garden Shinjuku
160-0023 Tokyo Prefecture, Shinjuku-ku, Nishishinjuku 8-1-3, Japan –
Rose Garden is a small family owned boutique hotel, founded in 1997 and set at the very heart of Tokyo in Shinjuku.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Bic Camera Shinjuku West 0.3 miles
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building 0.3 miles
- Odakyu Department Store 0.4 miles
- Shinjuku Station 0.4 miles
- Robot Restaurant 0.4 miles
- Kabuki-cho 0.5 miles
- Shinjuku Gyoemmae Station 0.5 miles
- Bicqlo Shinjuku 0.6 miles
- Shinjuku Golden Gai 0.6 miles
- Shin Okubo Station 0.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden 1.1 miles
- Meiji Jingu Shrine 1.4 miles
- Shibuya Station 2.5 miles
- Ikebukuro Station 2.6 miles
- Japan Imperial Palace 3.4 miles
- Tokyo Tower 3.8 miles
- Tokyo Station 4.2 miles
- Ueno Station 4.9 miles
- Shinagawa Station 5.2 miles
- Sensoji Temple 6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Robot Restran Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Kabukicho Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Golden Gai Restaurant 0.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
In the Garden 135
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
6 Reasons to Choose Hotel Rose Garden Shinjuku
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Tokyo
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Massage (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
Free! Wired internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Baggage Storage (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Ironing Service
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Room Service
- Air Conditioning
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
1:00 PM - 12:00 AM
12:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Hotel Rose Garden Shinjuku accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
An accommodation tax per person, per night is not included in the price and must be paid at the property. For guests staying in Osaka, this tax only applies to stays starting on and after January 1, 2017.