Stay in the heart of Tokyo – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at The Millennials Shibuya! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located in Tokyo, 1,300 feet from Hachiko Statue, The Millennials Shibuya is an adult only accommodations. The property has a terrace and rooms with free WiFi access. Popular points of interest nearby include NHK Studio Park, Shibuya Center Town and Meiji Jingu Shrine. The accommodations offers a shared kitchen and a shared lounge for guests.
Each room has a shared bathroom with free toiletries.
Bread and pastries are served each morning at the property, along with coffee and green tea.
The hotel offers a business center for guest use.
Nezu Museum is 1 mi from The Millennials Shibuya. The nearest airport is Tokyo Haneda Airport, 8.1 mi from the accommodations.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- For laundry, do you provide detergent?Hello, Thank you for your message! We're providing detergent at the front desk. It will cost 1 bag of 100 yen. Warm regards, MihoAnswered on November 20, 2019
- do they provide towels?Hello! Yes, we do. You will be given an amenity bag at the check-in, including towels, toothbrush, toothpaste, tissues, and slippers ! Kind regards, Benoit.Answered on November 26, 2019
- How much is laundry service?We have a laundry machine (￥300) and a dryer (￥100/15min) on each floor!Answered on November 18, 2019
- Is it possible to book pods next to each other? My friends and I would like to book 3 pods but ideally want to be next to each other. Is this possible?Hi Thank you for contacting us, regarding your question yes that is possible. Regards, MakutoAnswered on May 25, 2021
- I have a early 7am arrival flight; can I drop my luggage off to be held before the 3pm check in?Hello! Yes, you can leave your bags at the reception, which is open from 6:30 am until 1:00 am. Feel free to hang out in the lounge and help yourself ..Answered on October 1, 2019
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 20
Pets are not allowed.
The Millennials Shibuya accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
This property might host on-site functions, so noise may be audible in some rooms.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about The Millennials Shibuya
The Millennials Shibuya offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Temporary art galleries
- Live music/Performance
- Happy hour
The prices at The Millennials Shibuya may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at The Millennials Shibuya can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at The Millennials Shibuya is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
The Millennials Shibuya is 2.4 miles from the center of Tokyo.
From the nearest airport, you can get to The Millennials Shibuya by:
- Airport shuttle (public) 50min
Room options at The Millennials Shibuya include:
- Dorm Room
- Bed in Dorm