Song Saa Private Island
Koh Ouen, Song Saa Private Island, Cambodia –
Villa with Private Pool
Two-Bedroom Jungle Villa with Private Pool
Two-Bedroom Overwater Villa with Private Pool
In Cambodia’s untouched Koh Rong Archipelago, two pristine islands lie side by side. They are known locally as Song Saa – Khmer for ‘The Sweethearts’. Song Saa Private Island is as seductive as the name implies. Think intimate. Think luxurious. But above all think harmony – with all the elements of nature that make this place so special. The resort spans the islands of Koh Ouen and Koh Bong, connected by a footbridge over a marine reserve we have established to safeguard the islands’ reefs and marine life including turtles, seahorses and exotic species of tropical fish. It features luxury Over-Water, Jungle and Ocean-View villas built with sustainable materials and with the deepest respect for the natural environment. At the resort’s heart is a world-class restaurant and lounge, spectacularly positioned just off the island’s shoreline and surrounded by sea. A short stroll on the boardwalk will leave you perfectly positioned to take in dramatic sunsets, seascapes and starry nights.
Area Info –
- Sok San Port 3.9 miles
- Koh Rong Dive Center 6.3 miles
- High Point Adventure Park 6.4 miles
- Victory Beach 18.1 miles
- Wat Krom 18.8 miles
- Bus Station 18.8 miles
- Sihanoukville Railway Station 18.8 miles
- Independence Beach 19 miles
- Wat Leu 19.5 miles
- Sihanoukville Bus Terminal 20 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Firefly Restaurant by Preksway Eco Tourism Restaurant 1.1 miles
- Sihanoukville International Airport 28.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Song Saa Private Island
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
- Private Beach Area
- BBQ Facilities (additional charge)
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Water Sports Facilities (on site) (additional charge)
- Snorkeling (additional charge)
- Diving (additional charge)
- Hiking (additional charge)
- Canoeing (additional charge)
- Fishing (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- Packed Lunches
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years is charged USD 170 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 12 years are charged USD 170 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged USD 340 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Song Saa Private Island accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.