Daeyoung Hotel Myeongdong
20-8, Toegye-ro 10-gil, Jung-gu, Jung-Gu, 04634 Seoul, South Korea – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 213 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Seoul – Excellent location – show map
Located in Seoul and with Myeongdong Station reachable within a 8-minute walk, Daeyoung Hotel Myeongdong has concierge services, non-smoking rooms, a garden, free WiFi throughout the property and a shared lounge. This 3-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and an ATM. The property provides a business center, a tour desk and currency exchange for guests.
The hotel has a sun terrace.
Popular points of interest near Daeyoung Hotel Myeongdong include Namdaemun Market, Myeongdong Cathedral and Dongwha Duty Free Shop. The nearest airport is Gimpo International, 12 miles from the accommodation, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
- do you provide luggage storage service after check-out?Hi, We can keep 1 or 2 luggages for one day after check out. Thank youAnswered on 10 September 2022
- How long is the ride from airport (ICN) to Daeyoung Hotel?It's normally an hour or little more. You can use airport bus, subway (AREX), taxi or VAN. Thank you.Answered on 11 December 2019
- is.there any halal food place nearbyIn Seoul, famous halal food areas are Myeongdong, Itaewon and Dongdaemun. We are 10 minutes by walk from Myeongdong, and 15 to 20 minutes by a car fr..Answered on 2 July 2022
- How can we get to your place after taking Incheon AREX & alighting at Seoul Station?Hi, you can use subway line 4 at Seoul station and then get off Hoehyeon station. When you reach Hoehyeon station please take Exit 1.Answered on 24 August 2022
- Do you have washer/dryer? Is there a fee to use it?Thank you for the enquiry. We offer laundry service with a small fee. Thank you.Answered on 9 November 2022
- Still looking?
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
- Sun deck
- Invoice provided
- ATM on site
- Baggage storageAdditional charge
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Suit pressAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business center
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Grocery deliveriesAdditional charge
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Family rooms
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach chairs/Loungers
From 2:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
3:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 6 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 19
Pets are not allowed.
Daeyoung Hotel Myeongdong accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property currently isn't accepting guests from certain countries on dates where such guidelines exist.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Daeyoung Hotel Myeongdong
Check-in at Daeyoung Hotel Myeongdong is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The prices at Daeyoung Hotel Myeongdong may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Daeyoung Hotel Myeongdong offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Room options at Daeyoung Hotel Myeongdong include:
Daeyoung Hotel Myeongdong is 1,500 feet from the center of Seoul.