LOTTE City Hotel Myeongdong
362, Samil-daero, Jung-gu, Jung-Gu, 04542 Seoul, South Korea – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 2255 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Seoul – Excellent location – show map
Offering an in-house fitness center and a café, LOTTE City Hotel Myeongdong is located a 3-minute walk from Exit 1 of Euljiro3-ga Subway Station (Line 2 and 3). Free WiFi is available.
Well-appointed rooms feature air conditioning, a flat-screen satellite TV and a fridge. Bathrobes and slippers are provided in the private bathroom.
Free luggage storage, currency exchange and ticket services are available at the front desk. There is a meeting room and free-use computers at the business center. A convenience store and coin-operated laundry facilities are also available for your convenience.
All-day dining buffet restaurant C Café is located on the 27th floor offering a wide variety of dishes and a city view. Guest can also enjoy a Muslim-friendly restaurant Saffron.
If you feel like exploring the neighborhood, you can take a 8-minute walk to Noon Square and the popular Lotte Duty Free Shop. A number of restaurants and shops can also be found around the property. Gimpo Airport is 11 mi away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi, we are a family of 2 adults and 3 children. Do you have connecting rooms? If yes, what type of rooms should I book for my family? Thank you.Warm greeting from Lotte City Hotel. We do not have connecting rooms. You should book 2 rooms for your family. Please check our official web site for ..Answered on 30 June 2022
- I am coming under the Vaccinated Travel Lane from Singapore. I will need to self-isolate until my PCR results are out. Do you allow this at your hotel?Greeting from Lotte City Hotel Myeongdong! YES, You can stay in your room until the PCR results comes out which is received in Korea. Thank you.Answered on 17 December 2021
- Hello. We’re staying there for 5 nights then 3 nights in Busan then returning there for 2 nights. Can I leave 3 luggage at the hotel for 3 nights?Warm greeting from Lotte City Hotel. Yes you can leave your luggage at front desk. Thank you.Answered on 8 August 2022
- Hi! Will you allow early check-in (11am-12pm)? I'll have to isolate immediately after taking my PCR test at ICN and my flight arrives at 8am. Thanks!1. Early check in from 12:00(noon) is free based on availability of the arrival date 2. Early check in between 9am and 12pm can be provided at an ext..Answered on 16 December 2021
- Do you have connecting rooms? Also, do you have coun laundry?We do not have connecting rooms, but we have coin laundry in the hotel. Thank you.Answered on 21 February 2022
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast
Food: Middle Eastern
Open for: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
3:00 PM - 11:30 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 19
Pets are not allowed.
LOTTE City Hotel Myeongdong accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
- 15,000 won per night for guests (when using the hotel parking lot)
- 15,000 won per night when using an outside designated parking lot due to the full number of hotel parking lots
※ Outside designated parking lot: Pine Avenue near the hotel (5 minutes walk)
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize the spread of coronavirus infection-19 (COVID-19), lunch and dinner will be temporarily suspended until further notice.
★ As part of the 'Re:think' campaign, toothbrush and toothpaste are not provided to reduce disposable product usage as of 15 April 2022. Please find these items at the City Express on the lobby floor if you require them.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
FAQs about LOTTE City Hotel Myeongdong
LOTTE City Hotel Myeongdong has 2 restaurants:
Yes, LOTTE City Hotel Myeongdong is popular with guests booking family stays.
Room options at LOTTE City Hotel Myeongdong include:
LOTTE City Hotel Myeongdong is 2,800 feet from the center of Seoul.
Check-in at LOTTE City Hotel Myeongdong is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The prices at LOTTE City Hotel Myeongdong may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at LOTTE City Hotel Myeongdong can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
LOTTE City Hotel Myeongdong offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center