Lotte Hotel Seoul
30, Eulji-ro, Jung-gu, Jung-Gu, 04533 Seoul, South Korea – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 1099 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Seoul – Excellent location – show map
Linked to Euljiro 1-ga Subway Station (Line 2) and Lotte Department Store, this luxury hotel provides 10 food and beverage options and rooms with an LCD TV. Guests can also make use of the fitness center and spa.
Modern rooms feature carpeted flooring and views of the city. They are equipped with a desk, mini-bar and safe. The private bathroom comes with a shower and bathrobes and slippers are provided.
Guests can enjoy a variety of cuisines including French, Italian, Chinese and local specialties. La Seine offers an international buffet and a live kitchen. Peninsula Lounge & Bar serves beverage and dessert along with an afternoon tea set. Local dining and nightlife activities can be enjoyed in the nearby area.
After a long day, a swim can be enjoyed at the indoor swimming pool or with a session in the sauna. A tour desk is available for day trip arrangements.
Lotte Hotel Seoul is located within the Myeongdong area, which has numerous shopping and entertainment options. A 10-minute walk from the hotel leads to Namdaemun Gate and Namdaemun traditional market. Gimpo International Airport is a 40-minute drive away while Incheon International Airport is an hour's drive.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is there a standing shower without bathtub? We cannot climb into bathtubDear, Guest Thank you for choosing Lotte Hotel Seoul. There is no separate shower booth. Thank youAnswered on 30 January 2020
- are the air conditioning units for individual rooms still in operation? i know that it’s winter, but i like to keep my room cold at all times.Thank you for your message. Warm greetings from Lotte Hotel Seoul. You can use the air conditioner individually in your room. For further assistanc..Answered on 7 December 2021
- How to get to Lotte Hotel Seoul from Incheon International AirportThere is KAL limousine bus from Incheon airport. You can take it at Bus stop 3B terminal 1, or Bus stop 17 for terminal 2. Bus number is 6701 and fa..Answered on 30 January 2020
- Does the hotel have a smoking room?There is some smoking rooms for superior double categoryAnswered on 30 January 2020
- Can you replace the twin beds to one full bed? We want 3 room, one for 3 adults and the other for 2 adults plus child. Which rooms would be the best?Extra beds are not added to Superior Double rooms. If you want to add an extra bed to a double room, please make a reservation for a deluxe room Thank youAnswered on 2 December 2022
- Still looking?
Food: Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, European
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 19
Pets are not allowed.
Lotte Hotel Seoul accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Club Lounge at Main Tower is temporarily accessible with children until 28 Feb 2023 (It may incur a surcharge). Please note that dates and services subject to change.
Sauna, swimming pool and golf range are closed every last Monday of the month.
LOTTE HOTEL Seoul is committed to protecting our environment.
As a part of the ‘Re:think’ campaign, toothbrushes, toothpaste, razor, and shaving gel are not available to reduce disposable product usage. Should you require the above items, please find them at the mini-bar.
Please note that the room with Namsan view will be assigned upon check-in, and it will incur a surcharge.
(Additional charge for Namsan view varies by room type from KRW 36,300)
FAQs about Lotte Hotel Seoul
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Room options at Lotte Hotel Seoul include:
Lotte Hotel Seoul has 4 restaurants:
- La Seine
- Toh Lim
Lotte Hotel Seoul is 1,300 feet from the center of Seoul.
Check-in at Lotte Hotel Seoul is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The prices at Lotte Hotel Seoul may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, Lotte Hotel Seoul is popular with guests booking family stays.
Guests staying at Lotte Hotel Seoul can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Lotte Hotel Seoul offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Swimming pool
- Beauty services
- Spa facilities