You're eligible for a Genius discount at Boutique Beach All Inclusive Diving Hotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Boutique Beach All Inclusive Diving Hotel is located in Dhigurah, an area famous marine protected area for whale shark and manta rays. Free Wifi is provided.
Overlooking the Indian Ocean and our lagoon, guests can enjoy the beautiful sunset and safari boats from the Roof Top Boutique Heaven restaurant. It is just a minute walk from the beach.
Each air-conditioned room here will provide you with a desk, safety deposit box and balcony. Featuring a shower, the open air private bathroom comes with free toiletries.
Boutique Beach operates a 24-hour front desk for the convenience of the guests. The PADI Dive team will be happy to assist the guests to the diving sites. There are 15 deep reefs between Dhigurah and the next island.
Dhigurah is a 20-minute domestic transfer from Male and also has a 1.9 miles of natural sandy beach for sun bathing and swimming. The popular Kudarah Thila is a 10-minute boat ride.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Dhigurah North West Beach9.3 Superb beach50 yards from property
- it is mentioned in reviews that all inclusive rate includes snorkel trips/dives. Can you please let me know what snorkel/diving packages you offer & w..you can see on the packages: Snorkeling package include daily snorkeling to whale shark or manta or coral garden.. one snorkeling trip per day. Diving..Answered on 6 January 2021
- Is alcohol available for purchase/consumption at the resort?In order to respect culture & religious, we don't serve or sell alcohol in our hotel. However if you want consume alcohol, we can arrange a visit to a..Answered on 7 November 2019
- When is the best time to visit your property for the perfect beach holiday?We have a beautiful 04km beach all around our island and best season to visit Maldives is Nov until AprilAnswered on 15 September 2019
- Is your private beach next to the property or do I need to use a means of transportation to go there?Yes! we have beach in front of our hotel. Its just few second walk! we are located on beach road, beach side..Answered on 15 September 2019
- How much is the airport shuttle?we have various transfer options available to the hotel.. flyme plane USD 150.00 per person one way or speed boat transfer USD 70.00 per person one wa..Answered on 12 August 2019
- Still looking?
BB Cafe and BB Heaven
Most popular facilities
From 14:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children older than 10 years are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
No age restriction for check-in. (Only children 10 and older are allowed)
Boutique Beach All Inclusive Diving Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Please note the route and the timings:
Transfers from Male International Airport (INIA) to Dhigurah will be made by Flyme, a domestic airline, from INIA to Maamigili Airport. It is approximately a 17-minute journey followed by a 15-minute boat ride to Dhigurah. As this is a scheduled domestic flight, the transfer will be on the first available scheduled flight. Representative from Boutique beach Dhigurah will be at the airport.
To secure a seat for the return transfer to INIA, travel details must given at least 3 days in advance. For more information please contact the property directly.
A ferry operates between Malé and Dhigurah direct twice a week. It takes about 5 hours and runs at night. Cost is USD 35 each way. A second ferry operates twice a week but via Mahibadhoo. A change of ferry needs to be made at Mahibadhoo. It takes about 7 hours and runs during the day. Cost is about USD 15 each way.
Ferry tickets and assistance to get to the ferry terminals can be arranged directly with the hotel.
Please note that the hotel does not serve alcoholic beverages.
FAQs about Boutique Beach All Inclusive Diving Hotel
Check-in at Boutique Beach All Inclusive Diving Hotel is from 14:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Boutique Beach All Inclusive Diving Hotel by:
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 20min
Boutique Beach All Inclusive Diving Hotel offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Spa and wellness centre
- Evening entertainment
- Foot massage
- Tour or class about local culture
- Back massage
- Movie nights
- Full body massage
- Live music/performance
- Bicycle rental
- Water sport facilities on site
- Head massage
- Private beach area
- Bike tours
- Entertainment staff
- Cooking class
- Neck massage
- Walking tours
- Couples massage
- Open-air bath
- Hand massage
- Themed dinner nights
The nearest beach is just 50 yards from Boutique Beach All Inclusive Diving Hotel.
Room options at Boutique Beach All Inclusive Diving Hotel include:
Boutique Beach All Inclusive Diving Hotel is 1,050 yards from the centre of Dhigurah.
The prices at Boutique Beach All Inclusive Diving Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Guests staying at Boutique Beach All Inclusive Diving Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Boutique Beach All Inclusive Diving Hotel has 1 restaurant:
- BB Cafe and BB Heaven
Yes, Boutique Beach All Inclusive Diving Hotel is popular with guests booking family stays.