Stay in the heart of Amsterdam – Excellent location – show map
Along the beautiful Prinsengracht canal in the heart of Amsterdam, you will find Dikker en Thijs Fenice Hotel. Experience a luxurious ambiance and walk to almost all famous sights. The hotel is set in a 18th century warehouse.
Most of the beautiful hotel rooms have a canal view. Guests can benefit from the coffee and tea facilities and TVs with cable channels in their room. Each room has a private bathroom with a bath and/or shower and free soap and shampoo products. All rooms include a Suite Pad, on which you can find information about the hotel and the city of Amsterdam.
From Dikker en Thijs Fenice Hotel, you can easily walk to the main museums. Shopping streets and plenty of restaurants are nearby as well. The tram stop is right around the corner.
This is our guests' favorite part of Amsterdam, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Have you taken any precautions for check-in because of the coronavirus?Yes we have taken the necessary precautions for our guest and the staff in our hotel. Kind regards, Marjolein / ReceptieonAnswered on 7 June 2020
- Do you have any rooms with king beds and bath tubs?Only our penthouse has a bathtub and a king size bed. All our other rooms with a bathtub have queen size beds.Answered on 13 February 2020
- Could you please advise carpark(s) since we are planning to come by car ?Dear Sir/Maddam You can place your car in a parking garage nearby, there are several in the area. The closest one is Hoofdstad garage This is 500 mete..Answered on 16 November 2020
- is there a smoking room?Dear sir/madam We are a non-smoking hotel. Kind regards, Vanessa-Mae ErwichAnswered on 4 September 2019
- Where we can park if we book in dikker hotel ?There are several parkhouses in the area. You can also order We Parc through us, this is a valet parking service.Answered on 28 August 2022
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Electric kettle
- Walking tours
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Public transit ticketsAdditional charge
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Wake-up service
- Car rental
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Fitness center
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
ATM card Dikker & Thijs Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that when booking a non refundable rate, the hotel will send a link to a secured payment platform.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Dikker & Thijs Hotel
The prices at Dikker & Thijs Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Dikker & Thijs Hotel include:
Guests staying at Dikker & Thijs Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Dikker & Thijs Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Walking tours
Check-in at Dikker & Thijs Hotel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Dikker & Thijs Hotel is 0.7 miles from the center of Amsterdam.