Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Schiphol Boulevard 701 , 1118 BN Schiphol, Netherlands – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 2632 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol hotel is directly connected to the international airport terminal of Schiphol Airport. Via a covered walkway Schiphol is only a 5 to 7-minute walk away. The hotel offers free WiFi throughout the property and there is underground parking garage with charging stations for electric cars.
The hotel features a 126 feet high atrium. The hotel has 433 spacious rooms with diamond-shaped windows with views over Amsterdam Schiphol Airport.
The Bowery Restaurant offers an interactive dining experience, where guests can create their own dishes and where dishes are prepared à la minute. This restaurant with open kitchens provides authentic yet contemporary flavors, tasty grill dishes and Asian specialties as well as carefully selected authentic dishes. Dishes are prepared with local products from Dutch suppliers and farmers.
Axis Lobby & Cocktail Bar serves as a bustling café during the day and a lively bar in the evening – specializing in a wide selection of gin and Dutch jenevers. The 24-hour Fitness Center is featured with the latest generation of training equipment. Guests can relax in sauna or steam room.
The city center of Amsterdam and several popular attractions such as the Van Gogh Museum, the Anne Frank House and the Rijksmuseum are only 15 minutes away. In a 5 to 7-minute walk, guests will find Schiphol train station with direct connections to various cities like Rotterdam, The Hague and Utrecht. The popular beach destination of Zandvoort is a 30-minute drive away, the Zaanse Schans region is a 25-minute drive away and the Keukenhof flower gardens are 20 minutes' drive away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
- Is your hotel located outside the transit area? Can we reach it by foot?The hotel is directly located at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. It is approximately a 5-7 minute walk from the airport plaza via a covered walkway. Howev...Answered on August 7, 2020
- Do you offer early check-in? Is there an additional fee?Our early check-in is subject to availability, should a room be ready on the morning of arrival. There is a priority fee of €45, to be arranged upon c...Answered on August 7, 2020
- Are the fitness and wet area available to all guests?Our Fitness and wet area (sauna and steam room) are available to all our hotel guests. Please note that for the time being during COVID-19 there is a ...Answered on August 27, 2020
- How easy is it to reach Amsterdam center from your hotel and how long does it take?The center is a 15-minute train ride from our hotel. Our hotel is connected to Amsterdam Airport Schiphol via a covered walkway, which leads directly ...Answered on August 27, 2020
- Is there parking at your accommodation? What is the cost?Our hotel does indeed have parking. The cost of parking is €7 per hour or €39 per 24-hours for hotel guests (with overnight stay) and €49 per 24-hours...Answered on August 27, 2020
- Still looking?
Food: Asian, International, European, Grill/BBQ
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Axis Lobby & Cocktail Bar
Food: International, European
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Executive Lounge (14:00-21:00)
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
1:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Extra bed by request
Extra bed by request
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Steam room
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
Guests staying at Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
Room options at Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol include:
The prices at Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is popular with guests booking family stays.
Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol has 3 restaurants:
- Axis Lobby & Cocktail Bar
- Executive Lounge (14:00-21:00)
- Bowery Restaurant
Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is 1,650 feet from the center of Schiphol.
Check-in at Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.