Ibis Den Haag City Center
Jan Hendrikstraat 10, The Hague City Center, 2512 GL The Hague, Netherlands – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 4275 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of The Hague
This ibis is located in the heart of The Hague, 1,500 feet from the Binnenhof. Scheveningen beach is only 10 minutes away by car.
Each of the rooms comes with special ibis "Sweet" beds, a flat-screen TV and a work desk. Free WiFi is also available throughout.
The breakfast package is served daily and includes fresh baked bread and croissants as well as fruit juice and freshly ground coffee. Guests can also relax at the bar which features a menu of light meals and snacks.
Den Haag City Center ibis is a 10-minute walk from the Mauritshuis Museum, while the Eschermuseum is 15 minutes by foot. Madurodam is 1.9 mi away.
This is our guests' favorite part of The Hague, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Have you taken any precautions for check-in because of the coronavirus?Yes, we have plastic screens where our employees stand behind during the check in/out. Also we have a lot of possibilities where you can wash hands.Answered on 22 May 2020
- Is there a charge for parking?We don't have our own parking. The Qpark is just next to us. We also have an agreement with the hospital. You can buy the tickets at the reception of ..Answered on 17 February 2020
- We require a small refrigerator to store insulin during our stay. Is there one available in the rooms?Good afternoon, There are no refrigerators in our rooms. There is however the possibility to store your insulin in our fridge in the kitchen. You can..Answered on 24 February 2020
- Kan i add säng in the roomGood afternoon, It is not possible to put an extra bed in the room. With kind regards, Team IbisAnswered on 12 February 2020
- do you have airport transfers to SchipolGood afternoon, We as a hotel do not, but we can order a taxi for you. The costs from the hotel to the airport are 67 euros. With kind regards, Team IbisAnswered on 12 February 2020
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Wardrobe or closet
- City view
- Socket near the bed
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Parking garage
- Public transit ticketsAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/Puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Convenience store on site
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
ATM card Ibis Den Haag City Center accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that the traffic situation in The Hague has changed and not all navigation systems are up to date. For the right directions please contact the hotel.
Guests are kindly requested to note that public parking is possible in the secure parking garage next to the hotel. Reservations are not needed.
Please notify the property when making use of the extra bed/children's cot (see Policies) by using the Special Request Box.
Please note that guests are required to show the credit card which has been used to make the booking, upon arrival. If this is not possible, guests should have an authorization form, signed by the credit card holder if he/she is not traveling along.
Please note that the hotel does not have its own parking spaces. However, the property offers discounted rates for parking at nearby parking spaces.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Ibis Den Haag City Center
Ibis Den Haag City Center is 1,800 feet from the center of The Hague.
Check-in at Ibis Den Haag City Center is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The prices at Ibis Den Haag City Center may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Ibis Den Haag City Center offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bicycle rental
Guests staying at Ibis Den Haag City Center can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Ibis Den Haag City Center has 1 restaurant:
Room options at Ibis Den Haag City Center include: