Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre
Piet Heinkade 11, Zeeburg, 1019 BR Amsterdam, Netherlands – Great location - show map
Offering impressive views, Mövenpick Hotel is located on the edge of the River IJ, opposite the Muziekgebouw Bimhuis tram stop. This luxurious hotel features a wellness center and gym.
Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center offers sound-proofed rooms with climate control and views on the river and Amsterdam. Each room has free WiFi, a mini-bar, satellite TV and tea and coffee making facilities.
Silk Road Restaurant serves an international menu of unique dishes and grilled specialties. Snacks, light meals and home-made Swiss apple cake are offered in the Silk Bar which also has an extensive drinks menu with cocktails.
The wellness center offers a fitness area and a relaxation area. Guests can make free use of the fitness area and the unique shower landscape.
Mövenpick is only one tram stop away from Amsterdam Central Railway Station from where there are tram, bus and metro connections all over the city. NEMO Science Center is just over 15 minutes’ walk away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Amsterdam, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.5 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Have you taken any precautions for check-in because of the coronavirus?We have installed plexyglas protection on the concierge and reception desk to protect our employees and the guests. The distance are respected.Answered on 28 May 2020
- For guests arriving from ferry and staying over are suitcases allowed to be dropped off for holding until check in time?Dear Guest, Warmest greetings from the city of Amsterdam. Unfortunately we do not offer luggage storage for guests who are not checking in or out on..Answered on 14 January 2020
- From Schipol airport-what is the best way to get to your hotel? Best way to get from hotel to Anne Frank House? Is NCL cruise port close to hotel?Dear guest, You can take a taxi to our hotel or use the train to central Station. From there tram 26 with a stop across our hotel. Anne Frank, tram 1..Answered on 5 December 2021
- Have A/C ?Dear guest, Our hotel has a Climate Control, which is different than Air Conditioning. Kind regards, Hotel ManagementAnswered on 4 July 2022
- What is the cost of parking? The information just says charges applicableThere is a public parking under the hotel, the Piet Hein Parking Garage, costs € 0,19 per 3 minutes with a maximum of € 38 a day. There is a person p..Answered on 5 August 2021
- Still looking?
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' meals
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Parking garage
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Public transit ticketsAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- ATM on site
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Convenience store on site
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Designated smoking area
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Wake-up service
- Car rental
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Locker rooms
- Spa facilities
- MassageAdditional charge
- Fitness center
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 10 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
ATM card Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that there is a sofa bed in all Classic Rooms which can be made up as an extra bed upon request at additional charge of EUR 50 per night.
Please note that bookings with more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre
Guests staying at Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Walking tours
- Locker rooms
- Spa facilities
- Bike tours
Room options at Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre include:
The prices at Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre is 1 miles from the center of Amsterdam.
Check-in at Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre has 1 restaurant:
- Silk Road