Stayokay Hostel Den Haag
Scheepmakersstraat 27, The Hague City Center, 2515 VA The Hague, Netherlands – Great location - show map
Stay in the heart of The Hague
Individual guests, families, schools, sports teams and businesses: everyone is welcome in the hostel Stayokay Hostel Den Haag. It offers free WiFi access throughout the entire hotel.
Need some pampering? Stayokay Hostel Den Haag will take care of you! Business-minded guests will find something to tickle their fancy. The staff will gladly tell you all about the various options, and don’t hesitate to ask them for information about activities in and around The Hague. The rooms are equipped with bunk beds.
Stayokay Hostel Den Haag serves a healthy 3-course dinner buffet for a small fee on request. Stayokay Hostel Den Haag also caters for vegetarian and lactose-free diets. Guests can also eat out at one of the several eateries located within a 5-minute walk or make use of the packed lunch service for a surcharge at the property. There is an indoor bicycle storage.
This is our guests' favorite part of The Hague, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.3 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Have you taken any precautions for check-in because of the coronavirus?Yes we have and you can find all our precautions at stayokay site!Answered on 30 May 2020
- Do you offer luggage storage?Yes we do and its free!Answered on 8 September 2019
- Is it quiet at night?In the hostel we have a rule that around 22:00 o'clock the guests have to respect the night rest of the guests in our hostel. We can't control the noi..Answered on 14 August 2019
- Hi, is it possible to have a late checkin? My flight will land in Amsterdam at 11:30 pm. TnksOur reception is 24/7 open so it's possible to do a late check-in if that is the case please let us know!Answered on 31 July 2020
- Are the women and men sleeping together or are there wamen roomsWe sent a message asking about the gender. If you book mixed, mixed is always possible though. But we try to sort!Answered on 17 August 2020
- Still looking?
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
- Private Bathroom
- Outdoor furniture
- BBQ facilitiesAdditional charge
- Socket near the bed
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- KaraokeAdditional charge
- Pool tableAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kids' meals
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Street parking
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/Puzzles
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- SafeAdditional charge
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Smoke-free property
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
7:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking for more than 10 people, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
ATM card Stayokay Hostel Den Haag accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note when booking a Double/Twin Room, it is possible that you will be staying in a 4 to 6 bed dorm. The remaining (bunk) beds will not be available for other guests.
Please note that the beds are not made, but bed linen will be provided and guests are required to make their own bed upon arrival. Towels are available for rent at a surcharge
If you require made up beds, towels, a dinner or any other requests, please note them in the Special Requests field, or contact the hostel directly.
Guests under the age of 18 are not allowed to stay in a shared room / dormitory.
Guests aged 16 or 17 may also stay in a private room without being in the company of an adult, provided that they can present a filled consent form upon arrival at the hostel. Please send the hostel an email for the consent form.
Please note the following policies apply for group bookings of 21 people or more with a minimum reservation value of 1.500 euro's:
- Please note that the full amount has to be paid minimum 1 month prior to arrival. Stayokay will contact the main booker directly with payment details.
- Groups may cancel at no charge 10% of the total capacity up to 7 days prior to arrival.
- Groups will be exempt from any charge if cancelations amounting to more than 10% of the booking up to the entire booking are made at least 41 days prior to arrival.
- Groups will be charged 50% of the total reservation value if cancelations amounting to more than 10% of the booking up to the entire booking are made 28 to 40 days prior to arrival.
- Groups will be charged 75% of the total reservation value if cancelations amounting to more than 10% of the booking up to the entire booking are made 15 to 27 days prior to arrival.
- Groups will be charged 90% of the total reservation value if cancelations amounting to more than 10% of the booking up to the entire booking are made 8 to 14 days prior to arrival.
- Groups will be charged 100% of the total reservation value if cancelations of the entire booking are made 7 or fewer days prior to arrival.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Please inform Stayokay Hostel Den Haag of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Stayokay Hostel Den Haag
Guests staying at Stayokay Hostel Den Haag can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 6.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Stayokay Hostel Den Haag may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Stayokay Hostel Den Haag is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:30 AM.
Stayokay Hostel Den Haag offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Pool table
- Bicycle rental
Stayokay Hostel Den Haag has 1 restaurant:
- The 5th
Stayokay Hostel Den Haag is 0.7 miles from the center of The Hague.