Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
This property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. But don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
Hostel Stayokay Hostel Den Haag
Scheepmakersstraat 27, The Hague City Center, 2515 VA The Hague, Netherlands – Great location - show map
Got a question?
Find more info in the questions and answers. Need something else? Send your own question to the property below.
About Stayokay Hostel Den Haag
Thanks! You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question.
Ocean/Sea Noordzee6.2 miles
Rotterdam The Hague Airport9.4 miles
Schiphol Airport24.7 miles
Antwerp International Airport61.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
4 reasons to choose Stayokay Hostel Den Haag
Most popular amenities
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
This property is part of the Travel Sustainable program, which means it’s taken significant steps to make your stay more sustainable.
These are the steps this property has taken to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel:
- Recycling bins available to guests and waste is recycled
- The property makes efforts to reduce food waste
- Water cooler/dispenser
- Single-use plastic stirrers not used
- Single-use plastic straws not used
- Single-use plastic cups not used
- Single-use plastic cutlery/plates not used
- Water-efficient toilets
- Water-efficient showers
- Option to opt out of daily room cleaning
- Option to reuse towels
- Most lighting throughout property uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- All windows are double-glazed
- Key card or motion-controlled electricity
- Invests a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed or interacted with while kept at the property, nor are they harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Bicycle rental
- Bicycle parking
3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
7:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The maximum number of cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking for more than 10 people, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
ATM card Stayokay Hostel Den Haag accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note when booking a Double/Twin Room, it is possible that you will be staying in a 4 to 6 bed dorm. The remaining (bunk) beds will not be available for other guests.
Please note that the beds are not made, but bed linen will be provided and guests are required to make their own bed upon arrival. Towels are available for rent at a surcharge
If you require made up beds, towels, a dinner or any other requests, please note them in the Special Requests field, or contact the hostel directly.
When traveling with children younger than 13 years old, it is required to book a private room.
Please note the following policies apply for group bookings of 21 people or more with a minimum reservation value of 1.500 euro's:
- Please note that the full amount has to be paid minimum 1 month prior to arrival. Stayokay will contact the main booker directly with payment details.
- Groups may cancel at no charge 10% of the total capacity up to 7 days prior to arrival.
- Groups will be exempt from any charge if cancelations amounting to more than 10% of the booking up to the entire booking are made at least 41 days prior to arrival.
- Groups will be charged 50% of the total reservation value if cancelations amounting to more than 10% of the booking up to the entire booking are made 28 to 40 days prior to arrival.
- Groups will be charged 75% of the total reservation value if cancelations amounting to more than 10% of the booking up to the entire booking are made 15 to 27 days prior to arrival.
- Groups will be charged 90% of the total reservation value if cancelations amounting to more than 10% of the booking up to the entire booking are made 8 to 14 days prior to arrival.
- Groups will be charged 100% of the total reservation value if cancelations of the entire booking are made 7 or fewer days prior to arrival.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
It's not possible to stay at this property for coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
Please inform Stayokay Hostel Den Haag of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Stayokay Hostel Den Haag
Stayokay Hostel Den Haag is 0.7 miles from the center of The Hague.
Stayokay Hostel Den Haag offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Pool table
Guests staying at Stayokay Hostel Den Haag can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Stayokay Hostel Den Haag has 1 restaurant:
- The 5th
The following parking options are available to guests staying at Stayokay Hostel Den Haag (subject to availability):
- Street parking
The prices at Stayokay Hostel Den Haag may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Stayokay Hostel Den Haag is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:30 AM.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Stayokay Hostel Den Haag by:
- Train 40min