You're eligible for a Genius discount at Casa Naranja! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located 650 feet from the beach and featuring free WiFi, Casa Naranja offers accommodations in Máncora.
At Casa Naranja guests will find a shared kitchen. In addition therre is a shared lounge with a TV.
Vichayito is 4.3 mi from Casa Naranja, while Los Órganos is 6.2 mi away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Mancora Beach8.2 Very good beach1,350 feet from property
Playa Pocitas8.8 Excellent beach1.1 miles from property
- How can I get to the closest beach from the property?La playa esta a solo dos minutos caminando de la puerta del hostel.Answered on 15 November 2019
- Hola! Quisiera saber si ofrecen redes para las camas o algun otro tipo de dispositivo contra los mosquitos. Gracias.Siempre sugerimos el uso de repelentes para las fechas de verano. Lo que damos son espirales de proteccion 8 horas para el mejor descanso.Answered on 25 January 2020
- Hola! Incluye desayuno?No incluye desayuno pero tenemos una linda cocina compartida.Answered on 30 January 2022
- Hi, I am planning to visit Mancora end of April/ beginning of May travelling from Lima. I would like to ask if you offer airport pick up (1 person) from Talara or Tumbes and if so what would be the price for a return trip (Airport-hotel-Airport)? Best, AdamNo disponemos de traslados del aereopuerto.Answered on 19 May 2022
- Hola ! Aceptan mascotas?No se aceptan mascotas.Answered on 19 May 2022
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Shared kitchen
- Parking garage
- Adults only
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking rooms
1:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
Check-in is only possible for guests between 18 and 65 years old
Pets are not allowed.
Casa Naranja accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Based on local tax laws, Peruvian citizens (and foreigners staying more than 59 days in Peru) must pay an additional fee of 18% .To be exempt from this 18% additional fee (IVA), a copy of the immigration card and passport must be presented.
Please note both documents are required for fee exemption. Guests who are not able to present both documents will be required to pay the fee.
Foreign business travelers who require a printed invoice, will also be charged the additional 18% regardless of the length of their stay in Peru. This fee is not automatically calculated in the total costs for the reservation.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Please inform Casa Naranja of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Casa Naranja
Casa Naranja is 1 miles from the center of Máncora.
Check-in at Casa Naranja is from 1:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
The nearest beach is 650 feet from Casa Naranja.
Room options at Casa Naranja include:
The prices at Casa Naranja may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Casa Naranja offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):