Stay in the heart of Cusco – Excellent location – show map
Offering an à la carte restaurant, Hostel Kokopelli Cusco is located just 1,650 feet from the Cusco Cathedral. Computers and free WiFi are also available.
The comfortable rooms at Hostel Kokopelli Cusco include free linen. Some rooms have private bathrooms, and garden views.
At Hostel Kokopelli Cusco guests will find a 24-hour front desk, a garden and a bar. A shared lounge, a games room and a tour desk are also available.
Plaza de Armas is a 5-minute walk away. Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport is a 15-minute drive from Hostel Kokopelli Cusco.
This is our guests' favorite part of Cusco, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi can I pay in advance for a room?our politics through Booking is to collect the payment upon arrival. If you insist to pay before arrival, please contact us directly. KOKOPELLIAnswered on May 18, 2021
- hi is it possible to arrive at 5-6 am?Hi, Yes, our hostel is open 24 hours. Best regardsAnswered on August 14, 2021
- me and my friend would want to stay in a private room for a few days. we will arrive to Cusco on 5th, do you have more twin rooms available?Hi, Please, contact us directly in order to check the availability or the best option for you. Regards KOKOPELLIAnswered on February 28, 2022
- Do you have planned events or activities?We are not currently organizing any parties or activities that might involve many people reunited. Our drink service is open, just for have some drink..Answered on April 27, 2021
- Do you offer luggage storage whilst doing multi day hikes?We offer the service for all days you needed, and it is free KOKOPELLIAnswered on April 27, 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 1:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Kokopelli Hostel Cusco accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note both documents are required for fee exemption. Guests who are not able to present both documents will be required to pay the fee.
Foreign business travelers who require a printed invoice, will also be charged the additional 18% regardless of the length of their stay in Peru. This fee is not automatically calculated in the total costs for the reservation.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
FAQs about Kokopelli Hostel Cusco
Check-in at Kokopelli Hostel Cusco is from 1:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Kokopelli Hostel Cusco by:
- Taxi 20min
Guests staying at Kokopelli Hostel Cusco can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Kokopelli Hostel Cusco offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Pool table
- Game room
- Evening entertainment
- Live music/Performance
- Happy hour
- Walking tours
- Tour or class about local culture
The prices at Kokopelli Hostel Cusco may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Kokopelli Hostel Cusco is 1,300 feet from the center of Cusco.