Apartment Studio Halfon
PK 4.400 MAHAREPA IMMEUBLE HALFON, 98728 Moorea, French Polynesia – Great location - show map
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1-10. To get the overall score that you see, we add up all the review scores we’ve received and divide that total by the number of review scores we’ve received. In addition, guests can give separate ‘subscores’ in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value for money and free Wi-Fi. Note that guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently, so there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an Accommodation that you booked through our Platform if you stayed there or if you arrived at the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, please contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialise in detecting fake reviews submitted to our Platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone else who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team, so our Fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we would publish every review we receive, whether positive or negative. However, we won’t display any review that includes or refers to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive information (e.g. emails, phone numbers or credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (e.g. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out, and we may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old – or if the Accommodation has a change of ownership.
An Accommodation may choose to reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (what language a review is in, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). If you like, you can sort and/or filter them (by time of year, review score, etc.).
We sometimes show external review scores from other well-known travel websites. We make it clear when we’ve done this.
Guidelines and standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly without limiting expression of strong opinions. They are also applicable regardless of the sentiment of the comment.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include 'hate speech', discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, and the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options may be available (by type of traveller, by score, etc.).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
The air-conditioned apartment consists of 1 bedroom, a living room, a fully equipped kitchen with a fridge and a kettle, and 1 bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are offered in the apartment.
Both a bicycle rental service and a car rental service are available at Apartment Studio Halfon.
The nearest airport is Moorea, 2.5 miles from the accommodation, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 8.4 for a two-person trip.Apartment Studio Halfon has been welcoming Booking.com guests since 6 Aug 2018.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi 😊 How far away is the nearest beach and how far away are shops to buy food and drink and is transport such as bus near to the propery ? Thank youDear, access to the lagoon is 50 meters There is a grocery store 50 meters away too there is no public transport apart from the boat timetables lookin..Answered on 20 June 2022
- Hi, how much is an automatic car rental for around Dec 27?If you don't stay with us it's 10,000 xpf / day If you stay with us it's 8.000 xpf / dayAnswered on 7 September 2022
- Hi there, Do you offer transfer from ferry to the apartment? If so, what is the cost for two people? Thank you, HaleyHi Harley, Yes we can organize the transfer from the ferry dock the price is 750 fcp per person Also, we have automatic car rentals on site Looking fo..Answered on 21 October 2020
- Do you have WIFI? And transfer from the ferry?Hi, YES we have free WIFI in all studios We can organize a transfer from the ferry the price is 1500 xpf for 2 people Best regards Jean pierreAnswered on 22 October 2021
- What is the cost to rent car ? How far to best snorkeling? Do you have fans or air conditioning? ThankyouHi, Rental car (KIA PICANTO AUTOMATIC) 8.000 XPF / DAY Snorkeling about 200 meters YES Air conditioning Best regardsAnswered on 10 March 2022
- Still looking?
- Parking garage
- Dining table
- Cleaning products
- Electric kettle
- Wardrobe or closet
- Toilet paper
- Bath or shower
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Dining area
- Seating Area
- Flat-screen TV
- Socket near the bed
- Tile/marble floor
- Private entrance
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- Picnic area
- Sun terrace
- Open-air bath
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Horse ridingOff-site
- Golf course (within 3 km)Additional charge
- Sea view
- Private apartment in building
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Car hire
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- Express check-in/check-out
- Minimarket on site
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Non-smoking rooms
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
From 13:00 to 18:00
You'll need to let the property know in advance what time you'll arrive.
From 07:00 to 10:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
There are no cots available at this property.
All extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Cash Apartment Studio Halfon accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests must be quiet between 18:00 and 07:00.
Pets are not allowed.