2 nuits insolites & 1 excursion voile à bord du voilier Mori Ora
pk 17,5 côté mer baie d'Opunohu, 98728 Orufara, French Polynesia – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.7/10! (score from 41 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at 2 nuits insolites & 1 excursion voile à bord du voilier Mori Ora! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Featuring a shared lounge, 2 nuits insolites & 1 excursion voile à bord du voilier Mori Ora is located in Orufara, within 2.3 km of Ta'ahiamanu Beach and 16 km of Moorea Green Pearl Golf Course. A continental breakfast is available daily at the boat. 2 nuits insolites & 1 excursion voile à bord du voilier Mori Ora offers a sun terrace. Moorea Lagoonarium is 26 km from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Moorea Airport, 17 km from 2 nuits insolites & 1 excursion voile à bord du voilier Mori Ora.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.2 nuits insolites & 1 excursion voile à bord du voilier Mori Ora has been welcoming Booking.com guests since 11 Jul 2021.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
- Free parking
- Non-smoking rooms
See what guests loved the most:
- JacquelineNew Zealand“Very welcoming hosts and a fantastic experience. Sailing and snorkeling was fun.”
- SimonUnited Kingdom“From arriving at the Yacht Club, we where made extremely welcome. We had good directions to get to the Yacht Club. The boat is beautiful and is located in the beautiful Ōpūnohu Bay. Overlooked by the Amazon mountains of Morea. The yacht club...”
- ChristophAustria“We stayed three nights at this lovely sailing boat. The boat is very nice & precisely manufactured. Everything was perfectly clean and we felt comfortable. A wonderful sailing trip was included with information about sailing and a music session....”
- TaniaSpain“Doris and JP were very kind with during all our stay. Breakfast was based on bread with jams and fruit, all of very good quality. :) Due to a misunderstanding, we did not bring food for the stay, but very kindly they offered to cook for us and...”
- DenizeBrazil“the hosts are very gently and give all the information you need. the breakfast is very nice. the dinner is excellent. the public beach close to the boat is wonderful.”
- AgnèsFrance“La cabine du capitaine. La sortie en mer. Le partage avec nos hôtes.”
- KarenUnited States“This is a unique Polynesian stay for any age. The hosts, in their late 30’s, were patient and kind to us - age 64. They love sharing their lifestyle and time in Moorea. This is a sailboat - do not anticipate luxury - anticipate and appreciate the...”
- PiatFrance“L excursion voile a été magique...il y avait peu de vent mais JP nous a transmis son amour du bateau. Mon mari a pu aider pour la sortie des voiles. Nous avons eu des explications. Et nous avons aussi eu un magnifique spectacle de baleines. Merci...”
- JeremyFrance“C etait vraiment une super expérience, L'hôte est vraiment gentil et agréable. Il donne des conseils ect... et nous fait vivre un super moment sur son voilier”
- RitaUnited States“JP and Doris are amazing and fun! Everything about our experience was fantastic. The accommodations were perfect, the sunset sailing was spectacular. We even got to help with the sails and heard about the legends of the land and sea. You are so...”
Property questions and answersBrowse questions from guests for anything extra you want to know about the propertyThe property usually replies within a few days
Are there other people booked in other cabin week of Nov 20-27? Does the boat stayed moored or does it sail at times?We live on board. The 2 cabins are available the 22 23 and 26 27 so so far you will only be with us on those dates. The boat stays achored. Possibilit..Answered on 10 October 2022
Hello Doris & JP, Karen and I were thinking that a few days on a Yacht would be awesome, is this an opportunity to learn some basic sailing skills or ..Dear Norman, Karen, We would be pleased to welcome you and show you all what we know about sailing. Sailing will be in the big ocean with our boat, no..Answered on 5 May 2022
Greetings. We plan to stay the nights of Th, Sept. 7 until Sunday, Sept. 10. How can we arrange transport from the ferry dock? Will there be another ..Dear Karen, I have replied to you directly through your booking. To go from the ferry dock to the marina, you can take a taxi or rent a car. So fa..Answered on 10 May 2023
My wife and I are interested in booking for June 22,and 23, 2024 can we pay for both cabins and have the boat to ourselves The 22 is our 50 year anniv..Hello, Yes it is possible. The price would be the total you have to pay on booking for both cabins with about 250US$ off. Don't hesitate if you have ..Answered on 26 September 2023
Hello. We are a family of 4 and will be in Moorea May 30-June 4. Is the boat moored at a marina or anchored offshore? Can you cook dinner for us as we..Dear, We have 2 cabins open for booking so if you are 4, you will be the only guests on board with us. We can propose to share our meal against a par..Answered on 9 January 2022
Hello, We are thinking to visit this summer and I have a few questions about property: - Where will be the boat, is it docked or it's anchored somewh..Ia orana, The boat is anchored in the middle of the bay. We have a dinghy to get on/off the boat, we are very often available to drive you when you wa..Answered on 20 May 2022
- Still looking?
Property surroundings *
Facilities of 2 nuits insolites & 1 excursion voile à bord du voilier Mori OraGreat facilities! Review score, 9
- Free parking
- Non-smoking rooms
- Toilet paper
- Free toiletries
- Sun terrace
- Shared kitchen
- Clothes rack
- SnorkellingAdditional charge
- Coffee house on site
- Street parking
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Board games/puzzles
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking rooms
From 18:00 to 19:00
From 07:30 to 08:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children are not allowed.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
This property only accepts cash payments.
Parties/events are not allowed
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Please inform 2 nuits insolites & 1 excursion voile à bord du voilier Mori Ora in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
FAQs about 2 nuits insolites & 1 excursion voile à bord du voilier Mori Ora
The prices at 2 nuits insolites & 1 excursion voile à bord du voilier Mori Ora may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
2 nuits insolites & 1 excursion voile à bord du voilier Mori Ora is 0.9 miles from the centre of Orufara. All distances are measured in straight lines. Actual travel distances may vary.
2 nuits insolites & 1 excursion voile à bord du voilier Mori Ora offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
Check-in at 2 nuits insolites & 1 excursion voile à bord du voilier Mori Ora is from 18:00, and check-out is until 08:00.
Guests staying at 2 nuits insolites & 1 excursion voile à bord du voilier Mori Ora can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 10.0).
Breakfast option(s) include: