Stay in the heart of Lisbon – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at My Story Hotel Ouro! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
With a themed décor based on Portuguese tiles, the charming My Story Hotel Ouro occupies an 18th century building in the heart of the historic Baixa district of Lisbon. Its outdoor esplanade is on one of Lisbon's traditional pedestrian streets.
Featuring a golden headboard, all air-conditioned rooms have a private bathroom, a Smart TV, safe and free WiFi. They also have a mini-bar. Communicating rooms are available upon availability. Each room has an elegant décor and some feature views over the surrounding streets.
Featuring tasty dishes and a comprehensive cocktail list, the bar and restaurant at My Story Hotel Ouro is a great spot to enjoy traditional Portuguese cuisine or savor a drink. The central location of the hotel allows guests to easily explore the capital city. The reception is open 24-hours a day.
Tejo River is around 1,300 feet and offers the ideal setting to enjoy a drink while watching the sunset, in of Commerce Square's summer terraces. Santa Justa Elevator is less than 5-minutes walking from the hotel.
Baixa/Chiado Metro Station is a few steps from My Story Hotel Ouro, providing access to most of the greater Lisbon area. The historic façade of the Rossio Train Station is within 5 minutes’ walking. Lisbon International Airport is 4.7 mi away and is accessible via metro.
This is our guests' favorite part of Lisbon, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.
- Do the rooms have tea and coffee making facilities?We may provide on requestAnswered on 11 February 2020
- Is it quiet?Yes! At night, in contrast of the day, this is a very quiet area. In any case, our windows are double sound proofed.Answered on 24 November 2019
- Is there an elevator?Yes the hotel have a elevator.Answered on 20 December 2019
- Hi. How far your hotel to cruise port. Thank you.Dear Guest, We hope this message finds you well and thank you for your question. Our hotel is located 5 minutes by taxi from Cruise port or 10 minutes..Answered on 10 March 2021
- Is it possible to check in after 00:00? My flight is landing around 23:30 so I might be arriving a bit after midnight.Hello! Regarding your late Check-in request, we inform you that the MyStory Ouro Hotel works 24 hours/day, so you will not have any problems and car..Answered on 26 January 2022
- Still looking?
Food: Mediterranean, Portuguese, International
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Outdoor furniture
- Live sports events (broadcast)Additional charge
- Coffee house on site
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Car rental
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
My Story Hotel Ouro accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Final cleaning is included.
Please note that invoice details cannot be changed after check-out.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
License number: 7845
FAQs about My Story Hotel Ouro
My Story Hotel Ouro is 1,500 feet from the center of Lisbon.
My Story Hotel Ouro has 1 restaurant:
Check-in at My Story Hotel Ouro is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Room options at My Story Hotel Ouro include:
My Story Hotel Ouro offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Live sports events (broadcast)
Guests staying at My Story Hotel Ouro can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at My Story Hotel Ouro may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.