Yes Lisbon Hostel
Rua São Julião, 148, Santa Maria Maior, 1100-527 Lisbon, Portugal – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 1150 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Lisbon
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Yes Lisbon Hostel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
With a privileged location within Lisbon’s historic downtown, this hostel is steps from the Augusta Street Arch and Commerce Square. With free WiFi and a daily breakfast, the Yes Lisbon Hostel is a 5-minute walk from Rossio.
This hostel has wooden floors and furnishings in its offer of mixed and female-specific dormitories, as well as private double rooms. All have access to shared bathroom facilities, with some units having a bathroom inside the room. The rooms all include air conditioning.
The property has a communal kitchen which comes fully equipped. Here guests can enjoy preparing their meals in a leisurely manner and savor them in the welcoming communal meal area. A wide range of restaurants and cafés is available in the vicinity, many within a short walk.
The shared lounge area is colorful and comfortable, with sofas and bean bags, as well as a flat-screen TV, DVDs, books and board games. The lounge is also a good spot to quietly enjoy a refreshing drink or cocktail from the bar, after a busy day of touring the city.
Baixa-Chiado Metro Station is a 3-minute walk. At just a 5-minute walk is the iconic Chiado area, with its many traditional shops and cafés. Lively Bairro Alto is an 8-minute and houses a vast number of popular bars and restaurants. Santa Justa Elevator is a 4-minute walk and offers scenic views over Lisbon’s monuments and rooftops. Lisbon International Airport is 5.8 mi away and is accessible via metro.
This is our guests' favorite part of Lisbon, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Do you have planned events or activities?Yes we do, breakfast, walking tour, Sintra tour, dinner and pubcrawl. We make all of these great experiences and events!Answered on 10 October 2019
- Is it possible to check-in after midnight? I can arrive there around 1 AM.Hi, Yes reception is open 24 hours thanksAnswered on 11 February 2022
- How far is the hostel from the airport? And what is the quickest and cheapest way to get to the hostel? :) Thank you!Hello! The hostel is 20 minutes by car from the airport or more/less 35 minutes by transportation. By Metro from the airport until Alameda where you ..Answered on 16 January 2022
- Hi, i looking for a place for eg month stay. Iam working and traveling the same time. It’s there a calmer place(living area)where I can remotely work?If you want contact directly the property to discuss long term stays. thanks PedroAnswered on 21 December 2020
- do you offer luggage storage before check in (if we come around 7-8am?)Hello Yes, we have a luggage room to keep your bags anytime, don't worries Have a good trip come here CaioAnswered on 10 February 2022
- Still looking?
- Towels/Sheets (extra fee)
- Wardrobe or closet
- Shared kitchen
- Washing machine
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Walking tours
- Bar crawlsAdditional charge
- Evening entertainmentAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- ATM on site
- Baggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/Puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Adults only
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Wake-up service
- Soundproof rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Debit card Yes Lisbon Hostel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Yes Lisbon Hostel
The prices at Yes Lisbon Hostel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Yes Lisbon Hostel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Yes Lisbon Hostel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Yes Lisbon Hostel is 1,800 feet from the center of Lisbon.
Yes Lisbon Hostel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Evening entertainment
- Walking tours
- Bar crawls
- Live sports events (broadcast)