The Quay Hotel
57 South Bridge Road, Boat Quay, 058688 Singapore, Singapore – Great location - show map – Subway Access
Stay in the heart of Singapore
You're eligible for a Genius discount at The Quay Hotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
The Quay Hotel is located in a heritage building nestled within the Central Business District and Singapore River. Guests can enjoy meals at the in-house restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.
It is 1,500 feet to Clarke Quay MRT Station, while both City Hall MRT Station and Raffles Place MRT Station are within 2,650 feet from the property. The Quay Hotel is a 40-minute drive away from Changi International Airport.
Air-conditioned rooms are fitted with LCD cable TV and motion sensor lights. Private bathrooms include a rain shower, hairdryer and slippers
Other facilities at the property include a rooftop garden that opens up to panoramic views of the city. Guests can approach the 24-hour front desk for luggage storage, laundry and dry cleaning services. A elevator is available to higher floors.
This is our guests' favorite part of Singapore, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- can a person stay at hotel during Stay Home NoticeYesAnswered on 31 March 2020
- Hi I am looking for a room for two person from 3 May to 29 May Understand the circuit breaker period, there are certain restrictions. For this, may ..Good afternoon, yes you may proceed to book. Meals are available as add ons. We look forward to your arrival.Answered on 30 April 2020
- Do you offer room service for SHN period which means for 7 daysHi, We do not provide room service however you may order food from Foodpanda or Grab Food as they have wide variety of food selections.Answered on 7 August 2020
- hi any shn staying here?hi yes we accept SHN reservationsAnswered on 16 September 2020
- How often does the airport shuttle run and what is the chargeWe have private shuttle that runs everyday, however advanced booking is required.Answered on 20 October 2019
- Still looking?
Food: Thai, Asian
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Outdoor furniture
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Drying rack for clothing
- Clothes rack
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Walking tours
- Sitting area
- Streaming service (like Netflix)
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Invoice provided
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Outdoor play equipment for kids
- Board games/Puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- Suit pressAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Grocery deliveriesAdditional charge
- Convenience store on site
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Laptop safe
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Visual aids (tactile signs)
- Visual aids (Braille)
- Bathroom emergency cord
- Lowered sink
- Raised toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Massage chair
From 2:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
The Quay Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about The Quay Hotel
The Quay Hotel has 1 restaurant:
Check-in at The Quay Hotel is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
The prices at The Quay Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at The Quay Hotel include:
The Quay Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Walking tours
- Massage chair
- Tour or class about local culture
The Quay Hotel is 1,950 feet from the center of Singapore.