ibis Bangkok Siam - SHA Extra Plus
Rama 1 Road, Wangmai, Pathumwan, Pathumwan, 10330 Bangkok, Thailand – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 1491 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
ibis Bangkok Siam - SHA Extra Plus is conveniently located right next to National Stadium BTS Skytrain Station. It offers modern air-conditioned rooms with a LCD TV and free WiFi. Guests can arrange sightseeing trips at the tour desk.
This pet-friendly hotel is a 3-minute walk from Jim Thompson House, Bangkok Art and Culture Center and MBK Shopping Center. Also nearby are other popular shopping destinations, such as Siam Paragon and Siam Discovery. It is a 20-minute drive from Hua Lamphong Railway Station.
Nonsmoking rooms at ibis Siam are equipped with an electric kettle, a refrigerator and a safety deposit box. Free toiletries and a hairdryer are included in an private bathroom.
Staff at the 24-hour front desk can assist guests with laundry and shuttle services. The hotel also features meeting facilities, luggage storage and photocopying service. Free public parking is possible on site.
This is our guests' favorite part of Bangkok, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM & Currency Exchange: Need cash? There's an ATM and a currency exchange service at this property.
- Hi. How much is it to use the pool on the Mercure Bangkok Siam hotel next door? Are there restaurants close by that caters for kids? I'm travelling w..Fees for the pool at the Mercure Bangkok Siam is 200THB/day/person plus a complimentary drink is offered and a twin bedroom will be suitable.Answered on May 6, 2020
- I’m planning to book a room for December 2021. Is your hotel SHA plus? Do you pick up directly at the airport for 1 night stay? Do you offer COVID-19 ..Dear Value Guest, Thank you very much for choosing and intersting our hotel to staying i bangkok for 1 night Test and Go Package kindly you to book Vi..Answered on November 2, 2021
- Hello, May I know it would be possible to early check-in on 13th July at 11.00a.m. ? If it has an extra-charge please infome me. Thank you.Regarding of the check in time at 14.00 Hrs for early check in around 11.00 am if we have room available you can check in on that time.Answered on July 9, 2021
- do you have connecting rooms?yes we have connecting roomAnswered on September 14, 2022
- Hi! I plan to go to bangkok to do my interview in the swedish embassy there.My interview will be on march 29 at 8 am. When should i be there?Iyou can go there by Taxi from hotel around 20 MinuitesAnswered on January 27, 2021
- Still looking?
THE EIGHT RESTAURANT
Open for: Breakfast
Most popular amenities
From 2:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
ibis Bangkok Siam - SHA Extra Plus accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), make sure you're booking this property in accordance with the destination's local government guidelines, including (but not limited to) the purpose of travel and maximum group size.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.