AC Hotel Istanbul Macka
Visnezade Mahallesi Suleyman Seba Caddesi No:75 Akaretler Besiktas, Besiktas, 34357 Istanbul, Turkey – Great location - show map
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
Tastefully decorated, the rooms of AC Hotel Istanbul Macka by Marriott include a flat-screen TV, air conditioning and soundproofing. There is an electric kettle and a mini-bar in each room. Certain rooms also offer sea view.
The hotel has a chic restaurant with à la carte and buffet dining options. You can also enjoy drinks from the bar.
Lutfi Kirdar International Convention&Exhibition Center, Istanbul Congress Center, Dolmabahce Palace and the upscale shopping district of Nisantasi are just 0.6 mi from the hotel. Taksim Square is 1.2 mi away. The local shops and restaurants of Besiktas district and Vodafone Arena all within walking distance. Ataturk Airport is 13 mi away while Istanbul Airport is 32 mi from the property.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.AC Hotel Istanbul Macka has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Aug 7, 2014
Hotel chain/brand: AC Hotels by Marriott
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi, We are 2 adults & 2 children (12 and 16) we would like to stay from 22 to 28 of February in a junior suite with an extra bed or sth similar.Dear Guest, We can add an extra bed in your room with 30€ + taxes charging. Thank you for your question.Answered on 11 February 2022
- Hi , do you have a suite for 5 adults?Good morning, We have just Junior suit rooms available maximum 3 people. For your kind informationAnswered on 2 February 2022
- Hello, looking to book for early march. Are you operational? Plus, please inform regarding shuttle service from the airport thanksDear Guest, We would like to kindly inform you that our property is operational.Answered on 11 February 2021
- Is there a storage service / keep bags even after check-out room? If there this kind of service is it free ? Because of the late flightDear Guest. You can store your bags in the hotel. Kind RegardsAnswered on 4 July 2022
- Hi I want to book a room in your hotel but with a balcony. Can You confirm for me a room with balcony?Dear Guest, We have balcony under the category of sea view rooms. For your kind information.Answered on 18 May 2022
- Still looking?
- All Day Dining Restaurant & Bar
- CuisineLocal • International
- Open forBreakfast • Brunch • Lunch • Dinner • High tea
- AmbienceFamily-friendly • Modern
- Dietary optionsHalal • Vegetarian • Vegan
- Restaurant #2
- Open forBreakfast
- Toilet paper
- Towels/Sheets (extra fee)
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- BBQ facilitiesAdditional charge
- Electric kettle
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rental
- Live music/PerformanceAdditional chargeOff-site
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Themed dinnersAdditional chargeOff-site
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Street parking
- ATM on site
- Baggage storage
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Suit pressAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Soundproof rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Lowered sink
- Raised toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Locker rooms
- Fitness center
From 2:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 7 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Cash AC Hotel Istanbul Macka accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about AC Hotel Istanbul Macka
Room options at AC Hotel Istanbul Macka include:
AC Hotel Istanbul Macka has 2 restaurants:
- All Day Dining Restaurant & Bar
Guests staying at AC Hotel Istanbul Macka can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 6.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at AC Hotel Istanbul Macka may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
AC Hotel Istanbul Macka is 2.7 miles from the center of Istanbul.
AC Hotel Istanbul Macka offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Live music/Performance
- Themed dinners
- Bicycle rental
- Locker rooms
- Tour or class about local culture
- Walking tours
Check-in at AC Hotel Istanbul Macka is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.