Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
A Sunset Chateau
665 South Sunset Drive, West, Sedona, AZ 86336, United States – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.5/10! (score from 137 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
4 reasons to choose A Sunset Chateau
- Hello, how much do you charge for additional adult to sleep on sofa bed? Thank you. GeorgiaFor rooms one bedroom suites that have a Murphy bed and would accommodate a third person, the cost is $25/Night+tax and includes breakfast.Answered on 16 December 2021
- Do you have a cancelation feeHello, if a reservation is cancelled more than two weeks prior to arrival there is a $25 cancellation fee. Within two weeks you would be responsible ...Answered on 9 October 2020
- Do you have room service especially “breakfast”???We are happy to deliver our made to order breakfast to your room every morning between 8:30-10:00AM. We also offer beverage service (Wine, Champagne,...Answered on 10 February 2021
- Are there tvs in both bedrooms?Hello, there are televisions in the bedrooms of all our suites and in the two bedroom suites there are televisions in each bedroom.Answered on 21 February 2022
- Hello - do you have spa facilities and is this a villa with 2 bedrooms?Hello, we do offer in-room massages (Swedish, Deep Tissue and Hot-Stone) at A Sunset Chateau. The Royal Hacienda suite is a 1000 sq foot, two-bedroom,...Answered on 14 October 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular facilities
15:00 - 18:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 17 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cot upon request
Extra bed upon request
|US$25 per child, per night|
Extra bed upon request
|US$25 per person, per night|
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the room you choose. Please check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
A Sunset Chateau accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Swimming pool #1 is closed from Mon 01 Nov 2021 until Thu 31 Mar 2022
Swimming pool #1 is closed from Tue 01 Nov 2022 until Fri 31 Mar 2023
Swimming pool #1 is closed from Wed 01 Nov 2023 until Sun 31 Mar 2024
FAQs about A Sunset Chateau
Yes, there is a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at A Sunset Chateau on this page.
The prices at A Sunset Chateau may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Guests staying at A Sunset Chateau can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Check-in at A Sunset Chateau is from 15:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. Find out the details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
From the nearest airport, you can get to A Sunset Chateau by:
- Car 45min
A Sunset Chateau is 0.8 miles from the centre of Sedona.
Room options at A Sunset Chateau include:
A Sunset Chateau offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Tennis court
- Tennis equipment
- Horse riding
- Couples massage
- Swimming Pool
- Neck massage
- Hand massage
- Back massage
- Head massage
- Foot massage
- Full body massage