Bon Maison Guest House
835 Bourbon Street, French Quarter (Vieux Carré), New Orleans, 70116, United States of America – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 203 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Bon Maison Guest House! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Offering a terrace, Bon Maison Guest House is set in New Orleans, Louisiana, right on Bourbon Street and 650 feet from St Louis Cathedral.
Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a seating area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony is featured in certain rooms. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a walk-in shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.
St. Louis Cemetery No 1 is 650 feet from Bon Maison Guest House. The nearest airport is Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport, 12 mi from Bon Maison Guest House.
This is our guests' favorite part of New Orleans, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Any smoking rooms? Can you smoke outside your room?Smoking is not permitted in our guest rooms. However, you may smoke in our courtyard or on the balcony.Answered on 1 July 2020
- Is the Victorian suite ground level to the left as you enter the courtyard?Yes.Answered on 28 February 2020
- Is there free parking or is it all public paid parking??Public parking a few blocks from here.Answered on 30 September 2020
- Is there room to set up a blow up queen size mattress in the slave quarters on the first floor? My daughter is coming with me and she doesn't like to..It's a 'tight squeeze,' but it has been done. ChuckAnswered on 19 February 2021
- Are any balcony’s private? Can u smoke on balcony?Balconies are semi-private meaning it is possible for others to use the balconies as they are connected to main hallways but it is unlikely that anyon..Answered on 25 January 2020
- Still looking?
Managed by Chuck Schroeder
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor dining area
- Dining table
- Coffee machine
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Live sports events (broadcast)Additional chargeOff-site
- Live music/PerformanceAdditional chargeOff-site
- Cooking classAdditional chargeOff-site
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Happy hourAdditional charge
- Themed dinnersAdditional chargeOff-site
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Stand-up comedyAdditional chargeOff-site
- Bar crawlsAdditional charge
- Evening entertainmentAdditional charge
- Nightclub/DJAdditional charge
- KaraokeAdditional charge
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Dining area
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Invoice provided
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key access
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Private entrance
- Ironing facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
From 2:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
12:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Payments by Booking.com
Booking.com takes your payment on behalf of the property for this reservation. During your stay, you can pay for any extras using Mastercard, Visa and American Express .
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
The fine print
Please note roads leading to property will be under construction until further notice, and may cause some disturbances to guests. The property will reach out after reservations are made with more information on how to access the property.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Bon Maison Guest House of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
License number: Mayoralty Permit 202661; Account # 102166086
FAQs about Bon Maison Guest House
Bon Maison Guest House is 1 miles from the center of New Orleans.
Check-in at Bon Maison Guest House is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Bon Maison Guest House offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Evening entertainment
- Tour or class about local culture
- Walking tours
- Live music/Performance
- Bar crawls
- Themed dinners
- Cooking class
- Stand-up comedy
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Bike tours
- Happy hour
The prices at Bon Maison Guest House may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Bon Maison Guest House include: