citizenM Boston North Station
80 Causeway Street, West End, Boston, MA 02114, United States of America – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 2830 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Boston – Excellent location – show map
This hotel is located around the corner from the North End neighborhood at the TD Garden Arena (home to the Boston Celtics and Boston Bruins). citizenM is located at The Hub on Causeway, which includes a retail podium with Star Market, ArcLight Boston movie theater, live entertainment venue, food hall, multi-level sports bar, the entrance to North Station, and an expansion space for TD Garden.
All rooms have a flat-screen TVs, a rain shower and wall-to-wall windows. The hotel features a living room with books, specially-commissioned art and free Wi-Fi.
With the room iPad, or the free citizenM app, all guests can control room lights, black-out blinds, curtains, temperature, as well as TV and radio channels. The can also stream from their own Netflix, Prime or Disney+ accounts (and many others), by connecting their phone, tablet or laptop to the TV via Chromecast (at no extra charge).
All rooms include a fridge. Food and drinks are available 24/7 at canteenM, and the staff is available 24-hours for questions and local tips.
The hotel is right on top of the North Station. The Freedom Trail is nearby, the Boston Tea Party Ship & Museum is 1.2 mi away, and Old North Church is just a 12-minute walk away. Faneuil Hall is 3117 feet, Beacon Hill is 0.9 mi from the door and Logan airport is a 15 minute drive away, and 40 minutes by public transport. Both Harvard and MIT can be reached in under 30 minutes, while Massachusetts General Hospital is just a 10 minute walk away. The location will offer connections to Fenway Park (home of the Boston Red Sox) via the Green Line.
This is our guests' favorite part of Boston, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- How much is parking and how farHello citizen , We don't offer parking on hotel grounds. At the moment the best option is Longfellow Garage. Daily Max: $48 Events: $35-$50 Openin..Answered on October 23, 2019
- Parking advice?Hello citizen , We don't offer parking on hotel grounds. At the moment the best option is Longfellow Garage. Daily Max: $48 Events: $35-$50 Opening..Answered on October 23, 2019
- I booked a room that doesn’t have a city view but I just wanted to make sure that it at least has a window. Do all of your rooms have windows?Hello citizen , Thanks for reaching us out! All hotel rooms are equipped with a big window, even without the city view. Best regards, Kit citizenCon..Answered on October 23, 2019
- How old to reserve room?The minimum age to stay in our hotel is 18 years old. Any minors staying with us need to be accompanied by a legal adult.Answered on October 23, 2019
- can you be 18 to book this roomYes, 18 will be the age make reservation with us.Answered on January 18, 2021
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
Most popular amenities
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 11 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
citizenM Boston North Station accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about citizenM Boston North Station
Guests staying at citizenM Boston North Station can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
citizenM Boston North Station is 2,600 feet from the center of Boston.
The prices at citizenM Boston North Station may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
citizenM Boston North Station has 1 restaurant:
Room options at citizenM Boston North Station include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to citizenM Boston North Station by:
- Taxi 4min
- Subway/Metro 30min
citizenM Boston North Station offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Check-in at citizenM Boston North Station is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.