Featuring a bistro and a rooftop terrace with a fireplace, this hotel is 3 minutes’ walk to San Luis Obispo shops, cafes and art galleries. Modern industrial design elements are featured throughout.
Select suites feature a private balcony at Granada Hotel & Bistro. Featuring plush bathrobes, each room is styled in antique Persian rugs, hardwood floors, brick walls, original artwork and a flat-screen TV. Bigelow and Kiki De Monteparsse spa products are featured in each en suite bathroom.
Exposed brick walls and restored hardwood floors are featured throughout Granada Hotel. A lavish indoor lounge with a fireplace and Persian rugs are featured. A book library is offered. Free bicycle hire is also provided.
Offering outdoor seating, a Spanish and Latin American cuisine is featured at the Bistro. Inspired by Spanish and Latin American cusine, traditional and culturally fused dishes are offered.
Baileyana Winery is 5 miles away and Talley Vineyards is 12 miles away from Granada Hotel & Bistro. Pismo State Beach is 18 miles away.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
- Is it possible to arrange for coffee with cream and maybe some juice or yogurt in the room? Thanks, LisaBreakfast is included with your stay and is available from 7-10am in the lounge. Our front desk agents would be happy to deliver any breakfast items to your room upon request.Answered on 13 May 2021
- i have an electric car and need to charge it. marsh street garage? is there a charge for me as a guest?Electric vehicle charging stations are available in the 871 Marsh Street Parking Structure located only a few blocks away from the hotel. The price estimate is $3.00 for 2 hours.Answered on 13 May 2021
- Do you offer room service and breakfast? Is the roof top bistro open for business? Thanks!Breakfast is included with your stay and is available 7-10am. In addition, we offer full room service during Bistro and Granada Goods business hours. Lastly, we can reserve tables on our terrace for hotel guests Friday and Saturday upon request.Answered on 13 May 2021
- Is it dog friendlyWe do not allow pets.Answered on 28 November 2021
- I am looking for connecting rooms or a suite with two bed rooms. Do you have that?We do not offer any rooms with two beds. As for connecting rooms, we do have two rooms that are connected by a shared patio.Answered on 13 May 2021
Cuisine: American, Local
Open for: Brunch, Dinner
Most popular facilities
15:00 - 23:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 18 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Granada Hotel & Bistro accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
The front desk staff is available between the hours of 0700 to 2300 hrs. Contact the property reception prior to arrival for after hours check-in procedures.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service operating hours.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Granada Hotel & Bistro in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
FAQs about Granada Hotel & Bistro
Granada Hotel & Bistro has 1 restaurant:
- Granada Bistro
Granada Hotel & Bistro is 450 yards from the centre of San Luis Obispo.
The prices at Granada Hotel & Bistro may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Check-in at Granada Hotel & Bistro is from 15:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Granada Hotel & Bistro by:
- Car 9min
Granada Hotel & Bistro offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Happy hour
Room options at Granada Hotel & Bistro include: