Hilton Garden Inn Portland Downtown Waterfront
65 Commercial Street, Portland, ME 04101, United States of America – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 548 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Offering views of Casco Bay and Portland, Maine's working waterfront, this hotel is just steps from attractions and activities, and features free WiFi. A complimentary shuttle to the airport and local businesses is offered to guests at Hilton Garden Inn Portland Downtown Waterfront.
All guest rooms feature refrigerators, microwaves and a flat-screen cable TV.
A fitness center, indoor pool and 24-hour business center are offered at this hotel. Guests can start the day with a breakfast buffet in the on-site Great American Grill. In the evening, the Lobby Bar serves dinner and room service is available.
Portland Observatory and Victorian Mansion are 0.7 mi from the property, while Portland Harbor Museum is 3.5 mi away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- hi. do you have any rooms with 2 bedrooms? thank youThank you for your question. Our largest rooms are our Harbor View Suites, and they are just 1 bedroom suites.Answered on 23 April 2021
- What is the pet fee? We have a 35 lb mini-goldendoodle (non-shedding, hypoallergenic) dog.Good morning. Thank you for your inquiry. Our pet fee is $75.00 for the stay.Answered on 29 December 2022
- Is there a fridge and microwave in the room?Yes, a refrigerator, microwave and Keurig machine are standard in all of our rooms.Answered on 14 December 2021
- Do you have rooms with jacuzzi's in themThank you for asking. We do not.Answered on 1 October 2020
- Do you have free shuttle buses to the airport and city's points of interest?We do not shuttle service. Uber's Lyft's and taxis are plentiful at the airport, and our guest agents are always willing to schedule a taxi for you. T..Answered on 20 August 2022
- Still looking?
Port65 Kitchen & Bar
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Socket near the bed
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Valet parking
- Parking garage
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- ATM on site
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/Puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Convenience store on site
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Wake-up service
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Open all year
- All ages welcome
- Heated pool
- Pool/Beach towels
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Fitness center
From 4:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 21
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hilton Garden Inn Portland Downtown Waterfront accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please inform Hilton Garden Inn Portland Downtown Waterfront of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Hilton Garden Inn Portland Downtown Waterfront
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Room options at Hilton Garden Inn Portland Downtown Waterfront include:
Hilton Garden Inn Portland Downtown Waterfront offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Swimming pool
Guests staying at Hilton Garden Inn Portland Downtown Waterfront can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Hilton Garden Inn Portland Downtown Waterfront is 2,150 feet from the center of Portland.
Yes, Hilton Garden Inn Portland Downtown Waterfront is popular with guests booking family stays.
Check-in at Hilton Garden Inn Portland Downtown Waterfront is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Hilton Garden Inn Portland Downtown Waterfront on this page.
Hilton Garden Inn Portland Downtown Waterfront has 1 restaurant:
- Port65 Kitchen & Bar
The prices at Hilton Garden Inn Portland Downtown Waterfront may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.