Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Hyatt Regency San Francisco
5 Embarcadero Center, Financial District, San Francisco, CA 94111, United States of America – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 1306 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Located within 5 minutes’ walk of Ferry Building shops and ferries to Alcatraz, this luxury San Francisco hotel features guest rooms with stunning views of the San Francisco Bay and the Financial District.
A flat-screen TV, an iPod docking station and luxury bath amenities are standard in every spacious guest room at the San Francisco Hyatt Regency. Rooms are styled in modern dark wood furnishings, steel fixtures and plush white linens.
A 24-hour fitness center, reception and business center are available for guests’ convenience. Guests can enjoy cocktails at Eclipse Lounge located in the lobby.
The Eclipse Restaurant features select wines and fine dining at Hyatt Regency San Francisco.
Shopping opportunities at Union Square is 10 minutes’ walk away. Pier 39 and Fisherman’s Wharf is 15 minutes’ walk away from Hyatt Regency San Francisco.
This is our guests' favorite part of San Francisco, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM: Need cash? This property has an ATM on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose Hyatt Regency San Francisco
- Is your hotel dog friendlyYes we are pet friendly!Answered on May 2, 2021
- Is there a refrigerator in the room?Yes, we have small refrigerators in each room.Answered on May 2, 2021
- Is there any roll away beds?Yes with a daily charge of $30.Answered on October 15, 2019
- If i book this room when will i be charged for a one night stay April 20thIt depends on your policy if it's prepaid or not. Please review while booking.Answered on October 15, 2019
- Hi, is there an extra charges for pet?Yes, there is a $100 pet fee for up to 6 nights. Any additional nights up to 30 nights is an additional $100. Dogs may not exceed 50 pounds each and...Answered on July 6, 2021
- Still looking?
Eclipse Kitchen & Bar
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner, Cocktail hour
Most popular amenities
From 4:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hyatt Regency San Francisco accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
The destination fee includes:
- 15% off Big Bug Muir tour (when purchasing at the hotel concierge desk)
- $15 F&B credit at Eclipse Restaurant (applied directly to room bill)
- Premium high speed Internet
- Unlimited phone calls.
- Rollaway bed rental (king rooms/1 per stay)
- Access to digital and world newspapers and 7500 specialty publications via Pressreader
- Package deliveries (5 lb. limit)
- Special San Francisco keepsake at departure
- Retail Discount Loyalty Card to retailers at Embarcadero Center (see participating business and present card at time of purchase for discounts.)
- 15% restaurant discount at various local Hyatt Properties
- 10% discount on Big Bus sightseeing bus ticket
- 10% off rental bikes at Blazing Saddles Bikes/self-guided bike tour through Fisherman's Wharf
and the Golden Gate Bridge
- 10% Discount off Red and White Fleet Bay Cruise (views of Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, San Francisco Skyline from Bay)
- Exclusive $15 entrance to Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museum
- City Walking Tours of Chinatown, Barbary Coast, North Beach and Fisherman’s Wharf
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Hyatt Regency San Francisco
Yes, Hyatt Regency San Francisco is popular with guests booking family stays.
Guests staying at Hyatt Regency San Francisco can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 6.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Hyatt Regency San Francisco is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Hyatt Regency San Francisco has 1 restaurant:
- Eclipse Kitchen & Bar
Room options at Hyatt Regency San Francisco include:
Hyatt Regency San Francisco is 0.8 miles from the center of San Francisco.
Hyatt Regency San Francisco offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Happy hour
- Live sports events (broadcast)
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hyatt Regency San Francisco by:
- Car 30min
The prices at Hyatt Regency San Francisco may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.