Le Meridien Philadelphia
1421 Arch Street, Philadelphia, PA 19102, United States of America – Great location - show map
|Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds|
|Classic Double Room with Two Double Beds|
|Superior King Room|
|Classic King Room|
|Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds|
|Executive King Room|
5 Reasons to Choose Le Meridien Philadelphia
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 3 languages
Booking is safe
Built at the turn of the 20th Century, this Georgian Revival building has a lot of stories to tell. Over top the main entrance reads, "Youth Men's Christian Associate", also known as the YMCA. Housing the activities and classes that helped shaped Philadelphia's youth for so long, the YMCA became eventually the Philadelphia District Attorney's office. Over time, the recent architects saw an opportunity to reuse the building, and completely restore it, and create a welcoming and warm atmosphere that is now a hotel. With modernity and class, the Le Meridien Philadelphia offers classic decor with a flare of the upbeat colors, stylish music, chic meeting spaces, and a sophisticated staff that will most certainly bedazzle even the most senior of travelers. Steps away from the largest municipal building in the world, City Hall, the Le Meridien boasts the most centrally located property in all of the city. Two blocks from the convention center, a swift walk to the Art Museum, and a stone's throw from world famous restaurants. We are you chic home away from home.
Le Meridien Philadelphia takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Fairmount Park 0 miles
- Philadelphia City Hall 0.2 miles
- City Hall 0.2 miles
- Reading Terminal Market 0.3 miles
- The Art Institute of Philadelphia 0.3 miles
- Walnut Street 0.4 miles
- The Historical Society of Pennsylvania 0.5 miles
- The Library Company of Philadelphia 0.5 miles
- Parkway Central Library 0.5 miles
- The Franklin Institute Science Museum 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Barnes Foundation 0.6 miles
- Mutter Museum 0.7 miles
- National Liberty Museum 1 miles
- Philadelphia Museum of Art 1.2 miles
- University of Pennsylvania 1.6 miles
- Temple University 1.9 miles
- Philadelphia Zoo 2 miles
- Mann Center for Performing Arts 3.7 miles
- Liberty Bell Center 3.7 miles
- Citizens Bank Park 5.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- City Tap House Cafe/bar 0.3 miles
- Reading Terminal Market 0.4 miles
- El Vez Restaurant 0.5 miles
- Little Nonna's Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Trader Joes Supermarket 0.8 miles
- Philadelphia International Airport 6.8 miles
- New Castle Airport[Greater Wilmington] 30.2 miles
- Atlantic City International Airport 46.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
Pool and Spa
- Fitness Center
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
WiFi is available in all areas and costs USD 14.95 per 24 hours.
Private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 49 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Shoeshine (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Paid WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note that pets with up to 40 pounds of weight are permitted only.
Please note, the breakfast included rate is applicable for two guests only. Any additional guests will be charged.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 454 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: