San Francisco Marriott Marquis Union Square
780 Mission Street, Union Square, San Francisco, CA 94103, United States of America – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.0/10! (score from 2138 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of San Francisco – Excellent location – show map
Located next to the the Moscone Convention Center, this downtown San Francisco hotel offers luxurious rooms equipped with flat-screen TVs. Facilities include a fitness center.
Rooms at San Francisco Marriott Marquis feature a stylish interior. All rooms have air-conditioning, a mini-bar and tea and coffee making facilities. Select rooms have panoramic city views.
San Francisco Marriott Marquis is just 2 blocks from the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art and 4 blocks from Union Square.
Breakfast location is B55 Craft House and Kitchen
This is our guests' favorite part of San Francisco, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.9 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is there a bathtub & how is the view?Some of our rooms do have bath tubs, majority have walk in showers. Some of rooms located on the higher floors have the view of the city and/or the bay.Answered on 14 December 2019
- Is there in room coffee service? What type of coffee maker? Mini fridge?We have standard coffee makers in all of rooms that comes with regular and decaffeinated coffee pods. All of our rooms comes with mini refrigerators, as well.Answered on 7 November 2019
- How does this room fit 5 people if only 2 beds and no sofa bed?Dear guest, the room accommodates 5 guests with additional roll away beds.Answered on 18 January 2020
- Age requirement to book a room ?18 years of age and over, with valid ID and Credit Card required at check-in.Answered on 24 October 2019
- Hi, I'm looking for a room with a king size bed, a queen size bed and a fold out sofa in the one room, available July 8 th to July 14 ? thanksThank you for reaching out to us about room types. Our guest rooms have either one king bed, two double beds, or two queen beds. The best combination ..Answered on 15 June 2021
- Still looking?
Mission Street Pantry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
4:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
Check-in is only possible for guests between 18 and 90 years old
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
San Francisco Marriott Marquis Union Square accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
In the event of an early departure, the property will charge you the full amount.
FAQs about San Francisco Marriott Marquis Union Square
Room options at San Francisco Marriott Marquis Union Square include:
San Francisco Marriott Marquis Union Square has 1 restaurant:
- Mission Street Pantry
Guests staying at San Francisco Marriott Marquis Union Square can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 5.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
- Breakfast to go
San Francisco Marriott Marquis Union Square is 1,300 feet from the center of San Francisco.
Check-in at San Francisco Marriott Marquis Union Square is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Yes, San Francisco Marriott Marquis Union Square is popular with guests booking family stays.
San Francisco Marriott Marquis Union Square offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
The prices at San Francisco Marriott Marquis Union Square may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.