Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
69-275 Waikoloa Beach Drive, Waikoloa, HI 96738, United States of America –
4 Reasons to Choose Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Waikoloa
Our beachfront location along the sun-splashed Kona Kohala Coast welcomes guests into a resort environment with luxurious suites, locally inspired dining, golf opportunities and a boutique spa. Reserve your stay today.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Kings Shops 0.2 miles
- Waikoloa Kings Course 0.6 miles
- Waikoloa Beach Golf Course 0.6 miles
- Dolphin Quest 0.7 miles
- Genesis Gallery 1 miles
- The Francis H. I'i Brown North and South Golf Courses 1.9 miles
- The Shops At Mauna Lani 2.4 miles
- Waikoloa Village Golf Club 5.9 miles
- Hapuna Golf Course 7.1 miles
- Pu'ukohola Heiau National Historical Park 12.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Kaloko-Honokohau National Historic Park 18.8 miles
- Honokohau Harbor 18.9 miles
- Kona International Airport 16.1 miles
- Hilo Airport 56 miles
- Hana Airport 61.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Hawaii Calls Restaurant & Lounge
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
WiFi is available in all areas and charges apply.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not possible) and costs USD 18 per day.
- Accessible Parking
- Secured Parking
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Baggage Storage
- Currency Exchange
- Business Center
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Room Service
- Paid WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children or adults stay free of charge when using existing beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged USD 45 per person per night when using existing beds.
One older child or adult is charged USD 45 per night in an extra bed.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
• Enhanced High Speed Internet Access
• International Long Distance Calls (60 minutes per day)
• Local, Inter-Island, Toll Free Connect & Long Distance to the US & Canada
• Blinnk Photography 45 Minute Photo Session with souvenir digital photo
• Daily Hawaiian Culture Activity
• Daily One Hour Ocean Sports Snorkel Equipment Rental
• Arrival Shell Lei Greeting
• Sunset Luau - 20% Discount on Regular Luau Prices
• Enterprise Car Rental - 15% Discount Daily Rental (online or Enterprise Service Desk)
• Two (2) Complimentary bottles of water daily
• Daily Beach Yoga Class for two (2)
• Daily Pool Fitness Class for two (2)
• Two (2) complimentary coupons for one of the following: Waikoloa Sunset Punch OR House Wine OR 12 oz Draft Beer Per Stay
*Inclusions are subject to change.
Reservations required for Blinnk Photography, Luau and Cultural Activity
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
License number: W-20106062-01