Located 13 miles south of the Denali National Park entrance on Carlo Creek, these cabins feature views of the surrounding forests and mountains. An on-site café serves all homemade food.
Rooms at McKinley Creekside Cabins are all equipped with wood furnishings and a private bathroom. Free Wi-Fi and an in-room coffee maker are included. Some rooms also contain a microwave and a refrigerator.
The Creekside Café offers a casual dining experience including an espresso bar and a selection of wine and Alaskan beers. The café is known for its large cinnamon rolls and Alaskan baked halibut.
The McKinley Cabins are close to several hiking trails and the café offers packed lunches for outdoor excursions. The cabins’ tour desk can also help plan a day in or around Denali.
McKinley Creekside is less than 3 hours from Fairbanks and less than 3.5 hours from Anchorage.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is there a bathroom in the cabin?Yes all of our cabins and lodge style rooms have private bathrooms.Answered on 1 January 2020
- Is there a shuttle to/from Denali Park? How frequent? We're coming on the train and won't have a car while there.Great question! Though there are no taxis or shuttles in the Denali Area there is a great local car rental company, Keys to Denali. They provide free ..Answered on 26 February 2020
- We are renting a vehicle from Anchorage. Can we drive to your property?Yes! We are just off the George Parks Highway (Hwy 3) at Mile 224, look for the sign that says Creekside. Each guest has a designated parking spot nea..Answered on 26 February 2020
- Is there a shuttle to Denali park and/or train station?There is no reliable shuttle or taxi service to our property. If you are planning on taking the train you can rent a car from Keys to Denali, a local ..Answered on 1 January 2020
- How far are you from the park?We are located 13 miles south of the Denali National Park Entrance at Mile 224.Answered on 25 January 2021
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bath or shower
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Mountain view
- Garden view
- Outdoor fireplace
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor dining area
- Sun terrace
- BBQ facilities
- Dining table
- Coffee machine
- Socket near the bed
- Live music/performanceAdditional chargeOff-site
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Themed dinner nightsAdditional chargeOff-site
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Evening entertainmentAdditional charge
- KaraokeAdditional charge
- Games room
- FishingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Dining area
- Seating Area
- Coffee house on site
- Wine/champagneAdditional charge
- Kid mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Snack bar
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/check-out
- Concierge service
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/check-out
- Kids' outdoor play equipment
- Board games/puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- Fax/photocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- Key access
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Designated smoking area
- Private entrance
- Car hire
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Lower bathroom sink
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Yoga classes
From 16:00 hours
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Until 10:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 18 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 21
Pets are not allowed.
McKinley Creekside Cabins accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform McKinley Creekside Cabins in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Creekside Cafe' is closed from Sat 13 Feb 2021 until Fri 21 May 2021
Bar is closed from Sat 13 Feb 2021 until Fri 21 May 2021
FAQs about McKinley Creekside Cabins
McKinley Creekside Cabins is 11.8 miles from the centre of McKinley Park.
Yes, McKinley Creekside Cabins is popular with guests booking family stays.
McKinley Creekside Cabins has 1 restaurant:
- Creekside Cafe'
McKinley Creekside Cabins offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Games room
- Evening entertainment
- Themed dinner nights
- Yoga classes
- Walking tours
- Live music/performance
- Tour or class about local culture
- Bike tours
Check-in at McKinley Creekside Cabins is from 16:00, and check-out is until 10:00.
Room options at McKinley Creekside Cabins include:
The prices at McKinley Creekside Cabins may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.