Hotel Zelos San Francisco
12 Fourth Street, Union Square, San Francisco, CA 94103, United States of America – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 270 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of San Francisco – Excellent location – show map
This contemporary eco-friendly hotel is ideally located in downtown San Francisco, 7 minutes' walk from Union Square. It features a gym and in-room spa services.
The bright rooms at Hotel Zelos San Francisco are decorated in modern décor. Each features a flat-screen TV, iPod docking station and plush bathrobes.
Guests can enjoy the hotel restaurant and bar called Dirty Habit, featuring an outdoor heated patio.
The helpful concierge desk is open 24 hours and can arrange various activities and help with all business and printing needs. Free bicycle hire is available.
Powell St. BART station is adjacent to Hotel Zelos, and the Yerba Buena Gardens are 5 minutes’ walk away. Home of professional baseball's San Francisco Giants, AT&T Park is 1.1 mi away.
This is our guests' favorite part of San Francisco, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.1 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is there a garage fee?Yes, our hotel provides valet parking at a fee of $55 with in and out privileges good until 3pm the following day.Answered on 16 June 2021
- does this room rate have view and do you have breakfast in bed service ?Our Luxury King Spa Rooms all face the street, so they have street views of either Market Street or Fourth Street. We have breakfast in room dining ev..Answered on 27 July 2021
- Do you accept early morning check ins such as 2am or 3am in the morning?Hello, Hotel Zelos does accept morning check-ins of 2am or 3am, if you booked the night before. If you were checking in at 3am on 6/26, you would hav..Answered on 26 June 2021
- How many sq ft is the bathtub?The King Deluxe tub is 60 inches long by 32 inches wide by 16 deep inches, which is 13.33 square feet.Answered on 16 August 2021
- If I booked a room with 2 double beds would it be possible to get a rollaway or bring an air mattress for 5th person? Don’t want to have to get 2rmsThank you for the Question. For guest safety we do not allow inflatable beds in the rooms. Some of our DBDX rooms do allow rollaway beds ($30 Fee/N). ..Answered on 14 September 2021
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner, Cocktail hour
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Fold-up bed
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Pay-per-view channels
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Valet parking
- Baggage storageAdditional charge
- Tour desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Wake-up service
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Fitness center
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hotel Zelos San Francisco accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Hotel Zelos has a mandatory Destination Fee per night per room. The following amenities for all our guests will be included at a nominal charge per night (plus tax).
Fee includes, but is not limited to, the following:
·Fresh brewed coffee & tea in Lobby
·Premium internet access
·Local phone calls (up to 60 minutes)
·24-hour fitness center access
·Daytime access to the Zelos Private lounge including infused beverages, WiFi etc
Bike rentals – upon availability
·USD 10 Credit to the in-room honor bar, In-room dining or Dirty Habit Restaurant per stay
·Various neighborhood discounts
·Borrow Bar – Variety of amenities available at the front desk
·Welcome amenity on arrival
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Hotel Zelos San Francisco
Room options at Hotel Zelos San Francisco include:
Check-in at Hotel Zelos San Francisco is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Hotel Zelos San Francisco is 1,150 feet from the center of San Francisco.
Hotel Zelos San Francisco offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
Hotel Zelos San Francisco has 1 restaurant:
- Dirty Habit
Yes, Hotel Zelos San Francisco is popular with guests booking family stays.
The prices at Hotel Zelos San Francisco may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Hotel Zelos San Francisco can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 3.8).
Breakfast option(s) include: