2255 Kalakaua Avenue, Waikiki, Honolulu, HI 96815, United States of America – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 1545 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Just 4 mi from the Diamond Head Crater Park, the Sheraton Waikiki features two oceanfront pools, an adult-only infinity pool and Helumoa Playground featuring two fresh water swimming pools, and a 70 foot long water slide
Modern rooms feature a flat-screen TV and video games at Sheraton Waikiki. Rooms are simply styled and offer a private balcony, some with mountain or ocean views. In-room coffee and a work desk are also provided.
The Sheraton offers 4 on-site dining options, including Pacific Rim inspired RumFire, the Edge of Waikiki bar located just above the ocean, a breakfast and dinner buffet featuring Hawaii's locally grown products at Kai Market and Hapa's Pizza.
A tour desk and child care services are offered at this resort. Fitness and business facilities are also located on-site for guest convenience.
Honolulu Zoo and Kapiolani Park are 2 mi from the resort. Waikiki Shopping Center is just 2 minutes' walk away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Honolulu, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Waikiki Beach8.5 Very good beach500 feet from property
Fort DeRussy Beach8.5 Very good beach1,000 feet from property
Kuhio Beach8.5 Very good beach1,950 feet from property
Kahanamoku Beach8.5 Very good beach2,800 feet from property
Queen's Surf Beach8.7 Excellent beach3,350 feet from property
Magic Island Lagoon Beach8.3 Very good beach1.1 miles from property
Kaimana Beach8.8 Excellent beach1.1 miles from property
Ala Moana Beach8.5 Very good beach1.2 miles from property
Makalei Beach8.4 Very good beach1.6 miles from property
Leahi Beach8.5 Very good beach1.7 miles from property
- does the oceanfront king, guest room, 1 King, Oceanfront have a separate bedroom from the sofa bed?The oceanfront rooms do not have separate areas. Mahalo!Answered on May 4, 2021
- how much are hidden feesAloha, There will be 14.962% taxes on top of the room rate and daily resort fee. The daily resort fee is $36.00USD.Answered on April 27, 2021
- Are pools open for use?Yes, our pools are open for use. You must make reservations with our Pool Desk on each day that you would like to use it. The pool will be available..Answered on March 11, 2021
- Does the rooms have microwaves?Aloha, No, the rooms do not have microwaves. However, there are microwaves located on the 5th and 18th floors that are available for guest use.Answered on April 7, 2021
- Any requirements to use pools?Currently, to restrict the number of people at our pools, you must make reservations with our Pool Desk the day that you would like to use them. You ..Answered on April 14, 2021
- Still looking?
Food: American, Local
Food: American, Local, Asian
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
Edge of Waikiki
Food: American, Local, Asian
Food: Italian, Pizza, Local
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.