Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
The Lodge on Route 66
200 East Route 66, Williams, AZ 86046 , United States – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.4/10! (score from 1111 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
4 reasons to choose The Lodge on Route 66
- Are you close to the train you take to the Grand Canyon? How long of a trip is it? What is the cost please (of the train ride)We are about a 5-minute walk and 2-minute drive from the train station and you are in the Grand Canyon all day till 5 in the afternoon. The cost vari...Answered on 6 March 2020
- How long does it take to get to the Grand CanyonWilliams is approx 45 minutes from the Grand Canyon South RimAnswered on 26 February 2021
- Are pets allowed? We have a dog we'd like to bring with us, she is kennel trained and a very well mannered dog.I am sorry, but we are not a pet-friendly hotel.Answered on 25 May 2021
- I will be pulling a trailer hauling another vehicle, is there room to park it there?Yes, there is an area that you will be able to park any kind of trailer or oversized truck if needed.Answered on 8 December 2019
- How do you get in touch with a manager?Good morning, You can reach her through our email at email@example.comAnswered on 12 October 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular facilities
16:00 - 22:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
There is no capacity for cots at this property.
There is no capacity for extra beds at this property.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
The Lodge on Route 66 accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform The Lodge on Route 66 in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
FAQs about The Lodge on Route 66
The Lodge on Route 66 offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
Room options at The Lodge on Route 66 include:
The Lodge on Route 66 is 500 yards from the centre of Williams.
Yes, The Lodge on Route 66 is popular with guests booking family stays.
Check-in at The Lodge on Route 66 is from 16:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
Guests staying at The Lodge on Route 66 can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to The Lodge on Route 66 by:
- Car 40min
The prices at The Lodge on Route 66 may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.